Saturn Sky Forum banner

Redline Parts

5K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  joewalega2109 
#1 · (Edited)
Blew my engine. Thinking of parting out 2007 Redline Yellow. Lots of good parts. Hood is in excellent condition. Roof in good condition. Good tires and wheels. Turbo was replaced about 20K ago. Please be patient as I an still considering replacing the engine. Car is located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm interested in the tubing that runs from the grille insert that blow air on the brakes ... both sides.

And in the trunk - the small plastic tip that covers the screw that holds in the strip from the convertible top.

Are you thinking ebay?

I'm in Livermore CA.

#6 ·
If you call the shipper, you can get it for a lot less. I bought one a few months ago delivered to SoCal for 2200.00 and a friend bought one about two weeks later for 1900.00

These are brand new crate engines, a few minor changes on some, others require nothing. These were for Europe, Hoosier GXP can give you the whole scoop on these. The car looks to good to be parted out. But good look either way.

#8 ·
Someone would buy the entire car for around $3k I bet....That would keep a Sky on the road....of course depends on the miles you have on it. If it's over 150k, then it might not be worth it to someone.

#11 ·
Wow that's awesome! Thanks! I will definitely keep that in mind. I think this is going to depend on whether or not I can finance a new car. I should say used car. I'm just trying to find out when people are actually selling these red lines for. lots of talk about people want for them but I can't find any prices on what they actually sold for. Believe me I really don't want to scrap it out but. I bought this new there's a lot of history into it. It was one of the first red lines in Florida.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.