Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
GREAT REVIEW!!! And....add a spoiler and you're looking at my RedLine!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Fantastic Video!!:thumbs: THANKS!:thumbs:

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks so much.....Ahhhhhh it certainly is a beautiful car:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
very cool review of the redline.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I WANT MINE -pleeease :banghead: :banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
637 Posts
sweet.:cheers: The funnies thing to me was how easily he puts the top down and how much all other reviewers have complained about how difficult the top is to work...LMAO

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thank SO much! That was my exact car (minus the red seats). I was really thinking about going with the black or silver, but now I decided silver. There really is nothing better then to see it in motion and hear it. It's funny, but when he was reving the engine (just an engine shot) I wished he would just shut up so we could hear the engine.....it was all blocked by the corny music and his jabbering. Nevertheless, beggars can't be choosers and this guy did a great review. I have to agree, I liked the way this guy put the top down in 5 seconds with little to know effort and several magazines have complained about it. I'd rather have a top that has the cool looking butresses, that folds into the trunk so it looks like it doesn't have a top, and takes 5 seconds, then a top I can flip over my head while driving that looks like I'm carrying a load of groceries behind my seat and covered them with a large black cloth out of embarassment.:thumbs:
By the way, while I'm at it, the hard top miata still doesn't look good. They should have put that money into front end work.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great review!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wow that was sweet!

You guys hear the Turbo whine/blow-off when they started the engine up? Cool!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Hah... you guys get the Volkswagon Passat commercial at the beginning of the video, where the people have megaphones??

I love that commercial.

On the day I decide to switch to yellow sky, I see this commercial with the viper owner saying "I am compensating for my short comings. I am compensating for my short comings. "

:lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not that there was any question about getting it in silver pearl, but that iced it for me. Glad I stuck with the polished alloys they look great on the silver pearl. Alo made me change my opinion on the blacked out lights. Great review.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:confused: Hey, How did they let that guy drive MY Sky?? I can't wait to get my hands on My Redline!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I had trouble with it at first, thought something was goofed up. But, then realized that you just have to let the VW commercial play out, then it will show a little 10 second or so intro, then go to the SKY video. Just kinda have to let it play out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Video DOESN't Come up??? ive used that site before but, these dont work.
:confused:
It doesn't seem to like Firefox at all. I used IE and it played perfect even if it was a bit small.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts