Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope the Redlines start arriving soon ! Seems like every thread is getting old ! I mean same questions, comments, and so on. Atleast each Thursday there is some intresting constraint reports. Tired of waiting, would like to have something different. Maybe I will have to join the 2 billion other Vette owners, just to end this. I hate the idea of seeing another Vette every 45 seconds though !!!
 

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
CJREDLINE said:
I sure hope the Redlines start arriving soon ! Seems like every thread is getting old ! I mean same questions, comments, and so on. Atleast each Thursday there is some intresting constraint reports. Tired of waiting, would like to have something different. Maybe I will have to join the 2 billion other Vette owners, just to end this. I hate the idea of seeing another Vette every 45 seconds though !!!
Should see the first red lines being delivered within the next couple of weeks.
We'll have sumtin to talk about then:D Of course if we stop driving them long enough to post. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, that will be good for the people who ordered the Auto. Since most are getting the manual, I think it may be longer than people want to think. Hopefully they will start kicking out some serious #'s with manual's in them. If not it will be longer for most, given the low availabilty anyway.
 

·
First 2000 Senior Member
Joined
·
635 Posts
Thought I was about a week behind Ernest and Pitcom, but the sales manager got back from vacation today to tell me I'm still at 3000. How can anyone take a vacation when I'm waiting for my Redline. Pretty inconsiderate I think. Is it a requirement to give her a name? If so I guess we need to have a registry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
roadsterrage said:
Thought I was about a week behind Ernest and Pitcom, but the sales manager got back from vacation today to tell me I'm still at 3000. How can anyone take a vacation when I'm waiting for my Redline. Pretty inconsiderate I think. Is it a requirement to give her a name? If so I guess we need to have a registry.
Roadsterrage, I agree with the inconsiderate part - sheesh vacation indeed :D I have also been struggling with the naming of the car. I did order my tags though "1BadSky". What dealership are you using ??? I live in Arkansas and tried to deal with a couple of dealerships in Memphis but they wanted to tack on lots of unwanted accessories. :banghead:
 

·
First 2000 Senior Member
Joined
·
635 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Roadsterrage, I agree with the inconsiderate part - sheesh vacation indeed :D I have also been struggling with the naming of the car. I did order my tags though "1BadSky". What dealership are you using ??? I live in Arkansas and tried to deal with a couple of dealerships in Memphis but they wanted to tack on lots of unwanted accessories. :banghead:

Got mine thru Saturn of Germantown. Both stores in Memphis are Gwatney owned I believe. The only things they are hitting me with are the $199 DOC fee that they stick on everything and a $299 spray wax/scotchguard/rainx package which is robbery, of course, but not too bad when compared to what I've heard some of the dealers doing. Which lake are you on? Was just at Hamilton a couple of weeks ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
I'm the next one to be ordered at my dealership in Socal...i was originally 5th. My salesrep told me last week that it'll probably be another 3 months 'til I'm driving it.:willy:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top