Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from toronto ;
I have plunked down my deposit for a redline and I am anticipating a late sept delivery . To the gent who says there are no skys in Canada yet . Let me say I know of two non turbos at the dealer I am with . A red one that was presold and a silver one he let me have overnight of which I had fn the next day adding 475k to the odometer . A very accoodating dealer indeed!!!
Just looking for any and all infor on delivery dates and canadian pricing . Yes I put a deposit on a car with no price !!!!! Also would like to hear from other canucks who are purchasing redlines .
Have a great day
G

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
OK now everyone calm down! :willy: He's new here remember.

The Redline hasn't been released in the US yet so I doubt that a Canadian dealer has one.

As for a September delivery, did he say what year? As you can see from my signature I've been waiting for a very long time for my Sky. I would say that you won't see a Redline Sky here for some time. Saturn/GM seems to be very slow in servicing their Canadian orders.

I hope you are correct on the September delivery date but I would guess that the dealer either wanted your signature and lied or was incorrect/wishful thinking.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Click your heels and keep hoping.... :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
RED SKY NORTH said:
Hello from toronto ;
I have plunked down my deposit for a redline and I am anticipating a late sept delivery . To the gent who says there are no skys in Canada yet . Let me say I know of two non turbos at the dealer I am with . A red one that was presold and a silver one he let me have overnight of which I had fn the next day adding 475k to the odometer . A very accoodating dealer indeed!!!
Just looking for any and all infor on delivery dates and canadian pricing . Yes I put a deposit on a car with no price !!!!! Also would like to hear from other canucks who are purchasing redlines .
Have a great day
G

Who said there are no Sky's in Canada ?? Sorry but I never heard that said ?? Not trying to be smart but just never read it.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
rick112 said:
OK now everyone calm down! :willy: He's new here remember.

The Redline hasn't been released in the US yet so I doubt that a Canadian dealer has one.

As for a September delivery, did he say what year? As you can see from my signature I've been waiting for a very long time for my Sky. I would say that you won't see a Redline Sky here for some time. Saturn/GM seems to be very slow in servicing their Canadian orders.

I hope you are correct on the September delivery date but I would guess that the dealer either wanted your signature and lied or was incorrect/wishful thinking.
:agree: :agree:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts