Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone from NC has gotten any information on their Redline? I have had my name on the waiting list since March, and was just told they are hoping for an allocation in November. Are you guys hearing the same thing?
I am the first one on my dealers list, so I am hoping to have my sky before '07. I was just wondering if anyone else has a different update?
Thanks!
-Melissa

·
Registered
820 Posts
I was wondering if anyone from NC has gotten any information on their Redline? I have had my name on the waiting list since March, and was just told they are hoping for an allocation in November. Are you guys hearing the same thing?
I am the first one on my dealers list, so I am hoping to have my sky before '07. I was just wondering if anyone else has a different update?
Thanks!
-Melissa
I am in Gsbo and my dealer thought first it would be August when they would have one, then early Sept, now I've just stopped calling and will wait for them to call me. One thing I am certain of is that my Gsbo dealer used the first allocation for a demo this time around (I was 1st on the base sky list back in march and they offered me the demo allocation then) and they haven't gotten another RL allocation since then. They are promising me that the first RL allocation that comes in will be mine though. I have been on the list since August '05 when the base sky prototype was sitting in the dealers showroom. I have not heard of anyone in NC getting one yet. This is odd as we got the first of the base skys.....:confused:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi folks,
My customer's Red Line should be built sometime before the end of September. It has been sitting at 3000 for awhile now, and I am not sure why. I am VERY anxious to see it, as my customer said I can take it for a ride.
Yeehaaaaaa,
Jill

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Hello Jill, very-long-time-no-see... :nono:

Good to see you are still alive and kicking!!!

BTW, You have a PM...

Regards,

BA...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts