Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to check out the plant parking lot as I was passing on the way home today...

Tend not to do that too often because it is hard to see all of those beautiful SKYs sitting there...

Just makes me more anxious about waiting for my RedLine...

But there they were!

Six RedLine SKYs just sitting there!!!

I can officially say that the excitement has begun!

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll swing by the plant tomorrow with my camera! It's already getting to dark too get a good photo...

They were definitely recognizable from the front! Those baby's look mean - almost angry!

hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
You are killing me man!!!

Where are the PICTURES???

I feel better now!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SKY Spy said:
You are killing me man!!!

Where are the PICTURES???

I feel better now!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
I know what you mean! My heart started PUMPING when I saw them... even dropped my cell phone when I tried to dial it!

Funny how such a simple thing can totally make my day (month.. Year...)!!!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Hey Spag got some directions? I live right by the border in deleware county. I'd like to swing by too one of these days,

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Spag said:
I know what you mean! My heart started PUMPING when I saw them... even dropped my cell phone when I tried to dial it!

Funny how such a simple thing can totally make my day (month.. Year...)!!!
Good job buddy, did they look like production or EX models? Call me when you can.:thumbs:

Just remember this is the same scenario as earlier this year. Let's try to be calm, they are probably test SKY's, as production isn't due to start till end of next month. I don't want to rain on the parade, but this is deja vu for me. If you go back to some old threads, you will see where I am coming from!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Spag said:
I decided to check out the plant parking lot as I was passing on the way home today...

Tend not to do that too often because it is hard to see all of those beautiful SKYs sitting there...

But there they were!

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:
Great news! Wonder if the folks in the plant have any idea how much what they do means to all of us.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ernest said:
Good job buddy, did they look like production or EX models? Call me when you can.:thumbs:

Just remember this is the same scenario as earlier this year. Let's try to be calm, they are probably test SKY's, as production isn't due to start till end of next month. I don't want to rain on the parade, but this is deja vu for me. If you go back to some old threads, you will see where I am coming from!
Yeah - I would guess that they are test models... I just can't wait until I see them out driving around the neighborhood! I'm so excited to finally see them out there!!! :eek:

I would even show a little leg if it would give me chance to ride!
Course - I wouldn't want to scare our friends on at the plant - so I'll just keep my hairy legs covered... :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Chicago Skyline said:
Great news! Wonder if the folks in the plant have any idea how much what they do means to all of us.
Yep... and I also wonder how many autoworkers buy the same kind of car they produce? (not just the Sky... but all brands...)

Since we've read where some automakers have instituted preferential parking for same brand employees cars... it would be interesting how many of the workers buy Miatas, etc.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Spag said:
Yeah - I would guess that they are test models... I just can't wait until I see them out driving around the neighborhood! I'm so excited to finally see them out there!!! :eek:

I would even show a little leg if it would give me chance to ride!
Course - I wouldn't want to scare our friends on at the plant - so I'll just keep my hairy legs covered... :D
Would you consider throwing yourself in front of one? Maybe they would drive you to the ER in one.:lol: :lol: :D Keep on top of it old buddy, and call me sometime.:thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Spag said:

I am female - must know the color of each Redline you saw............:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Spag said:

But there they were!

:willy:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I better go to another post, before I short my keyboard :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Test Drives!

I was sitting at the red light in front of the plant while traveling to work today. Looked over and sitting next to me at the light was a yellow RedLine! And there was a white one in front of it! I had my window up and AC on, so I didn't hear them when took off when the light changed - but they looked pretty peppy!!

YAY!

:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
My SKY SPY SPAG.... i miss ya......... KEEP EM INFORMED..... you are the MAN.....SkyBaby-07

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
omg!!:willy:

Please ...Please post pics!!!!:willy: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Spag said:
I was sitting at the red light in front of the plant while traveling to work today. Looked over and sitting next to me at the light was a yellow RedLine! And there was a white one in front of it! I had my window up and AC on, so I didn't hear them when took off when the light changed - but they looked pretty peppy!!

YAY!

:thumbs:
From this point on you are not go anywhere without your Digital Camera!
:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I'm about 30 miles from the plant... and I have a nice Digital SLR with 200mm zoom (300mm equivalent).

I'm going to make the trek down there this weekend... I need to grab some Pics!!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.