Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALOHA ALL! :cool:

I have been CRAZY BUSY so sorry for not posting these sooner!

The Sky will be in the SPEED SHOP as I unload the MODS all over this sucker for the next 2 weeks or so!

DUAL COLD AIR INDUCTION

THROTTLE BODY

HEADERS

DUAL EXHAUST

ECM RE-FLASH

HUM...what else was I going to do? :lol: Me and the Boyz will figure it out!

I will do my best to post all steps to these mods....but I do fear I will be having too MUCH FUN to post everything because I will be driving the dam thing! :cheers:

Anyway....a FEW HEADS UP:

The new SKYS coming into showrooms are being build with some different mods...meaning they are being build better then Senior Skys that many of you already have...I guess Saturn has taken some advice and has chnaged some thing on the Skys being produced today and those to follow...I know you want to know what has changed but I'm in a rush and don't have time today.

One more thing...Not sure if anyone knew...UNITED AIRLINES ARE GIVING AWAY SOME PROMO DEAL "SKY" MILES Meaning they are giving 50+ MORE SKYS AWAY...it looks as if they are punching these out first at the factory so that may factor into waiting longer then expected for your SKY perhaps....This is just what the higher ups told me at Saturn...do with it as you will. I'm just telling you what they told me...that's all.

Anyway...here are my first pics, there's a cool pic of my F-85-455 OLDs in one of them...ENJOY ALL....AND I WILL BE TOUCH with some killer pics to follow as well as a PHOTO SHOOT

ALOHAS :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
O my, VERY NICE, CAR TOOO...........:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dying to know the mods!

Okay, I'm dying to know what modifications are there that makes the new Skys better? Dare I wish and dream that the seat height adjuster is no longer a fantasy but now reality?:) Lots and lots of details on said "mods" when you get a chance please!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I really want to be at my dealership when the truck rolls in! Nice pic's. Thanks.:thumbs:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Awesome pics! I cannot wait to hear about some of those mods!

GM is definately making running improvements to the kappa platform as a whole, as production continues! It's just the normal development process of a new platform and model!

Enjoy! :cheers:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Redsky, The car looks Great..... Best of luck:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
GET OUT AND DRIVE MY FRIEND!:cheers:

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice car...too bad that guy is standing in the way of one of the pictures!:lol: (I think you could smile wider) Have fun with the car, it looks like your going to make a really nice Sky with the mods'.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Showroom Pic Of My Sky

OK I had a few secs to work on some AVATARS as well as post one of the PICS of my SKY in the SHOWROOM as I waited for the TITLE to come in....

Also as for those changes I mentioned with the NEW SKYS being produced today and the first production ones...

1. the wheel well problem has been fixed with models coming off the floor today...MORE SPACE between the tire and the wheel well now...SO NO MORE TIRE RUB.

There are others but I'm in a rush again....enjoy the pic!

ALOHAS! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey W..

It's about time.........

When are you picking her up or have you already done that?

We'll have to get together one of these evenings..

Send me an e-mail..

G

·
Registered
155 Posts
Still dying to know if the seat height adjuster was one of the changes in the "new" Skys being built. Redsky -- when you get a chance, put me out of my misery.

Car looks awesome by the way!:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
vstar said:
Redsky, The car looks Great..... Best of luck:cheers:
And ENJOY the Drives:cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Way to go.

:cheers: Congrats, it looks great. I wish mine would have come with the spoiler. That's what I get for taking one off the floor and not ordering it I guess. Have fun driving.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts