Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALOHA FOLKS! :cool:

Looks like my next MOD will be happening SAT!

Below are some images of the System before I put it on...

It is SUPER EASY to put together and I noticed it is SUPER LIGHT!

You will need some tools however and with the dual intake you will have to MOVE your horn over one SCREW...it's easy...don't worry about it.

Please keep an EYE out for the (STEP BY STEP THREAD) I will be doing on the intake...I sould have it up and running mid week!

ALOHAS ALL! :willy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
322 Posts
That looks awesome. You my man have very good choice! :D ......any idea if there is a greater HP gain with the dual cones over the single???:confused:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cant Wait

This is the set up I am going to do on mine as well, cant wait for the write up

Anyone know if this will void warranties? Just curious

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dyno Sheet Shows 11ph Gain

CUINOZ said:
That looks awesome. You my man have very good choice! :D ......any idea if there is a greater HP gain with the dual cones over the single???:confused:

Well Dude...."SATURN MOTORSPORTS" Claims a Dyno increase of 11HP

Thats more than GM's CAI and even more then KAPPAS CAI....Infact the dual intake is made by the same Jap company as the KAPPA CAI but it came out after KAPPAS CAI....pretty much a more advanced and smarter set-up then the earlier KAPPA VERSION...it's bends are the same but it pulls air in from twin intakes... :cheers:

It will most likely have a better sound then the singles and it just looks out of this world...When I get it on I will be testing the torque and sound difference...I'll see if I curp the gears with more force and see if I can curp into third and forth which is my goal...Well see. :willy:

I loaded the VIDEO SOUND WAVE for the EXHAUST on the last THREAD....I will see if I can get a VIDEO SOUND WAVE of being in the cockpit up to forth gear...you guys decide if it kicks Butt or not. :eek:

Keep you all posted...I'm just trying to help you guys out here with mods.

ALOHAS! :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Month's end.

Thanks for posting the mod. There's been lots of talk about different CAI's but this is the I'd like too. I'm wanting to do this at month's end as long as Saturnmotorsports' price isn't to high in Canada. The dealers single filter one is priced at $750 CND installed. :willy: IMHO a little much for a filter, pipe and hose, oh and a sticker. With the exchange rate I'm guessing the dual should be selling for around $500 CND. Let us know what you humity is too Redsky. Good luck with the install.:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had mine done before I drove it off the lot....YES! you can feel and hear the difference...I am waiting for the dual exhaust kit from SaturnMotor Sports the new chip, manifold and I will be just fine....It does not void the warranty...I am hoping after the all is done I get 200+ hp out of it......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Agghh, couldn't wait. I've ordered the twin filter unit and should be able to install it on the 27th. $550 CND from the Canadian Saturnmotorsports dealer in London Ont. Did you get yours done yet REDSKY?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts