Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL, WELL, WELL ALL...ALOHA! :cool:

I have been so crazy busy I haven't even had time to take a PHOTO SHOOT of the car but below I do have a FEW PICS some of you may like!

Again...this will be one of my last posts for a little while as I am on travel for the next few weeks...I may ck in here and there...but AVATARS are on hold as of today!

SO...my 1500 SKY REVEIW: :eek:

I have had a few cars in my short life and I will be point blank...THE GOOD out way any little things that piss me off with this car.

I hear some things about leaky this, squeaky that....HEY at 1,500 miles this is the TIGHTEST SOB I have ever driven...It handles beyond my expectations...what is so surprising is how is handles the crappy holes in the area of my home town...I'm just shocked!

There is no grinding in the gears, no leaky anything anywhere.

There are things like how easy the interior can get scratched that pisses me off...as well as the cup holders...MY GOD!

The location of the mirror switches and windows.....AHHHHHH!

Last...NO SWITCH TO UNLOCK THE CAR DOORS! AHHHHHHH!

I am averaging 21 miles to the gallon IF ANYONE CARES. With the way I drive thats pretty good :lol:

On a hot day my Temp stayes around the 192-197 mark...207 was the highest I have seen at idle. :D

The looks this car gets....you all know about it...the price they think I paid for it...shocks every single person that asks.....:willy:

The car goes by and I hear ever so often...
"HOLY $HIT I think thats that new Saturn!"
or..."What the hell was that?"

That cars "TIGHT"...it's..."HOT"..."SWEET"..."SMOKIN"....the list to describe this car goes on and on!

One word however I cant FRIGGIN stand....thats "CUTE" of course it comes from old bags...:brentil:

The PERFORMANCE of this car is UNDERPOWERED.
They almost got it right...infact...I will get it right!

When I just got it before I started to do the MODS it was a LUSH going into THIRD GEAR.

THRID GEAR to FORTH BLOWS MORE THEN ANY OTHER CAR I have driven...

Once putting the EXHAUST and DUAL COLD AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM on it has a better pull from THIRD into FORTH....but still...THIS IS THIS CARS WEEK POINT NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!

This car totally needs more work....a REFLASHED ECM, Bigger THROTTLE BODY and HEADERS Will get the SKY right where it should have came stock!

This cars HP needs to be around the S2000 range...I had a little go with a S2000 the other day....We had been even at the TRACK until we both hit THIRD....after that...FORGET IT!

Running a [email protected] in my SKY wasn't bad...BUT the S2000 toasted me at 14.5 @ 96mph.

The SKY REDLINE will SMOKE a stock S2000. I am still hopefull that with the other MODS I will be able to beat a S2000...I will keep you all updated as I continue to do my MODS...next the REFLASH....I am still waiting for WES at SATURN MOTORSPORTS to put the REFLASH together...

Anyway....if any of you have any questions go for it...I am not leaving for travel until SAT.

ALOHAS ALL! :cheers:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts