Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all...the time has finally come for me to get my Sky!

THANK GOD! :willy:

I'm very excited and can't wait to start my SUMMER MOD FEST! :willy:

I will keep you all posted with pics of the pick up and my first PHOTO SHOOT!

I will also be Shooting pic by pic as I post the Mods I'm putting on the car...

This will be my summer project so no rush...

Mahalos to all of you who have made me more knowledgable on the Sky and the inner workings of Saturn.

Before I first layed eyes on this car I would have never imagined myself sitting behind a Saturn Sports car. :eek:

The world is a crazy place and you can never plan for the unexpected! :D

Alohas :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
:cheers: Congrats. Make sure to get a little stock driving time prior to the mods so you can feel the difference you are making with them. :thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congrats! I know excited you must be. I've had mine for three months now and I still get excited every time I see her and even more when I drive her. Wait until all the positve responses you get every where you go. Unlike a lot of folks on this website who cite problems, my car has been virtually perfect. I wish the same for you.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A real good point

Mahalos for the good words.....and SOL...you make a real good point.

I will be putting a little over 1,000 miles before the mods start...I was thinking the same thing...I want to feel and report to you guys the difference I feel from each mod that is done.

The more information on here for members the better. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It is kind of nice becoming part of the OWNING family rather than the Ordered or Waiting family.:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Grats on getting your SKY!

Sniff..Sniff : (

Still part of the Waiting Family. :willy:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats!! I know it's said a million times, but ...You're gonna love it!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Awesome! Congrats, Redsky!

Good call deciding to get accustomed to the car before you mod it. Putting 500 miles on my Sky before the CAI was installed really made me appreciate the difference- it's like night and day!

·
Registered
877 Posts
congratz man...... :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I think I see a lot more driving and a lot fewer custom avatars in the future...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Now you just need to order the camping cot so you can sleep next to your baby that first night, I've seriously thought about it! My wife is again rolling her eyes. :cool:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Congrats:cheers: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts