Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Well...ALOHA ALL...I'M BACK for the next MOD of the FUJITA DUAL COLD AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM from "SATURN MOTORSPORTS"

First off...I have about 20 images of the install...if all of you could please wait until all the images are posted before you post on this THREAD that would be great...I will let you all know when it is safe to post...

Before I get into the Install images I just want to note some things to all of you...

Many things have been said about CAI SYSTEMS for the SKY...I personally have installed all sorts of CAI as well as TRUE RAM AIR SYSTEMS on old muscle cars so let me be HONEST WITH ALL OF YOU!

Some people may say this or that so you can take my advice or not it's up to you...

This is the deal:

I truly believe this DUAL FUJITA CAI is the best set-up that is offered for the SKY...It looks great and it sounds great and is way lighter then the crap that was on there...That's the good news...

But there is bad news...SATURN MOTORSPORTS as well as KAPPASPHERE and GM claim some pretty impressive HP gains...Saturn Motorsports claims 11HP from this system...LET ME GIVE YOU SOME WORD OF ADVICE....

THERE IS NO WAY ON THIS LIVING EARTH that those claims are correct...

I'm sorry....but seriously...I would say this system is giving me another 5HP at the most...I feel a slight difference in torque on take off and shifting from 3rd to 4th but nothing more than that...

It looks GREAT...it sounds GREAT...does it give you 11HP?...NO WAY IN HELL!

So with that...below is the install...and by the way...with the install I only had one slight problem...The MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR that plugs into the polished CAI tubing does not exactly line up with the system...I will need to make a modification in the coming days for this problem.
No biggy for me...but it might piss you guys off who don't do this stuff all the time.

So you all make your choice if this system is for you...Put it this way it's the best system out there so that tells me the others would give you even less HP...I don't give a dam what they say...I set this up and drive the dam thing and this is the truth...end of story!

ok....let me get started with the images...remember please don't start asking questions until I post all 20 images...

Mahalos all...and I hope this thread helps you all out on making a choice of what to do with a CAI SYSTEM!

AS FOR LOADING A VIDEO SOUND WAVE...I DON'T BELIEVE THIS OR ANY CAI SYSTEM DESERVES SUCH A THING...It may sound killer but who cares if it isn't giving you the HP!

ALOHAS! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second Group Of Install

2 MORE POSTS TO GO: :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Third group of install pics

1 MORE POST TO GO :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last Post Of Images

OK, YOU GUYS CAN POST...THAT'S IT FOR THE INSTALL IMAGES.

I will be taking off after I post this so I will get to your POSTS and PMs late 2NIGHT and SUNDAY!

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Boy that sure do look purdy. And yall be aworkin so fast, I dun seen three hands aflyin around tha front part. No wonder yall be so fast....Skip...Looks good......:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
REDSKY said:
Well, Well...ALOHA ALL...I'M BACK for the next MOD of the FUJITA DUAL COLD AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM from "SATURN MOTORSPORTS"

So with that...below is the install...and by the way...with the install I only had one slight problem...The MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR that plugs into the polished CAI tubing does not exactly line up with the system...I will need to make a modification in the coming days for this problem.
No biggy for me...but it might piss you guys off who don't do this stuff all the time.

So you all make your choice if this system is for you...Put it this way it's the best system out there so that tells me the others would give you even less HP...I don't give a dam what they say...I set this up and drive the dam thing and this is the truth...end of story!

I wouldn't have expected that from this product. The sensor not lining up.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Sorry to hear about the sensor not lining up but it does look good installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts