Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Mom got home the other day and the reflector had fallen off the white baby and a light and wires were hanging out! :( We were SOOO mad! She called the dealership and they were just like "Yeah it happens all the time-- it'll be...however much, I don't even remember...to replace it"

So apparently it's common... but I don't care, it shouldn't happen! Now no more car shows until we get it replaced cause it looks horrible!:mad:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't have a pic with it off but it's the little one over the wheel...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Why would that be something you are responsible for paying for to have replaced? It sounds to me like it is a defect that should be covered under the warranty.

·
Vendor
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why would that be something you are responsible for paying for to have replaced? It sounds to me like it is a defect that should be covered under the warranty.
Thats exactly what I told my mom! I need to go with her when she takes it up to the dealership because she'll just be like OK whatever and end up paying them for it...

·
Registered
838 Posts
I see no reason you should pay for that, don't make me call the dealer for you!

·
Registered
73 Posts
light problem

We had the same thing happen - no real damage to the lens itself - our favorite Saturn guy Dean took care of it right in the service drive. Simply replaced the clips - good as new - NO CHARGE

Valerie

·
Registered
29 Posts
sounds like I just bought a car that falls apart more than my Jeep TJ did lol. But yeah I don't see the dealership giving you a hard time on that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey AshliSKYYY, what is that you got on the fenders? Could you post more pics? I did a search but didn't come up with anything useful.

·
Vendor
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey AshliSKYYY, what is that you got on the fenders? Could you post more pics? I did a search but didn't come up with anything useful.
Sure, here is one from when we had them on the red car...

I'm not really sure what they're called... they're 3 1/4" by 2 1/4"... Robert purchased them before he passed away so I'm not really sure where... hope that helps though :)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
So my Mom got home the other day and the reflector had fallen off the white baby and a light and wires were hanging out! :( We were SOOO mad! She called the dealership and they were just like "Yeah it happens all the time-- it'll be...however much, I don't even remember...to replace it"

So apparently it's common... but I don't care, it shouldn't happen! Now no more car shows until we get it replaced cause it looks horrible!:mad:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't have a pic with it off but it's the little one over the wheel...
Sorry to hear about your reflector. I havn't heard of this happening to anyone else. BTW love your ride. Looks good. :thumbs: T.

·
Registered
484 Posts
hey ashli,

where do you get your service done at, we have the body shop account for a couple of the saturn dealerships. maybe i can help smooth things over so they don't try to give you a hard time. just let me know wich one and I will see if i can help any way. did it scratch the frnder or bumper?

·
Vendor
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey ashli,

where do you get your service done at, we have the body shop account for a couple of the saturn dealerships. maybe i can help smooth things over so they don't try to give you a hard time. just let me know wich one and I will see if i can help any way. did it scratch the frnder or bumper?
You are so awesome! Thanks for the offer we really appreciate it! Mom took it this morning though before I got a chance to read your post though and luckily everything went smooth she said... I guess whoever it was she talked with on the phone just didn't know what they were talking about... and no, it didn't scratch anything thankfully!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts