Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Prarie Sky owners on here? I would love to ride with some other Kappa Cars...Solstice owners email me as well.

I am on msn at [email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
MidAlta

Any other Prarie Sky owners on here? I would love to ride with some other Kappa Cars...Solstice owners email me as well.

I am on msn at [email protected]
Hey there CdnSkyGuy, just sitting here polishing the black Sky and waiting for a nice day to take it out again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cheers Mike:cheers:
Finally made it on here, I'm the really lucky guy with the black Sky that just walked into your dealership and bought it.

Cheers to all from just about the luckiest Sky owner on the planet.

have enjoyed reading lots of interesting info especially on the performance parts.:thumbs:

Bob from Rouleau aka "Dog River"

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm the really lucky guy with the black Sky that just walked into your dealership and bought it.
I hate you. :lol: (KIDDING!!)

They should do an episode where you drive up to Corner Gas in your Sky and everyone thinks you're a celebrity. Come to think of it, you probably would be! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally made it on here, I'm the really lucky guy with the black Sky that just walked into your dealership and bought it.

Cheers to all from just about the luckiest Sky owner on the planet.

have enjoyed reading lots of interesting info especially on the performance parts.:thumbs:

Bob from Rouleau aka "Dog River"
Hey Bob!!!

Glad to see you made it here! Tomorrow I'll be getting my header and big bore throttle body installed. Stop by the dealership if you want and check it out. I also have a magnaflow cat-back on order.

I like the corner gas show idea. We can have both our cars in the show!

·
Registered
8 Posts
twins

Pic of my Sky (black) and CdnSkyGuy's (yellow) the day I rolled out of the dealership 02/Sep/06.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Black Onyx / Black & Red Leather / Chrome Rims
SaturnMotorsports Header (TBO)
Big Bore Throttle Body (TBO)
Magnaflow Dual exhaust (awaiting release)
CAI Twin filter (TBO)
ECM ReTune (vector motorsports TBO)
Wind Restrictor (on order)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!!! funny I have been here so long and you figured how to post a pic of my car up before I did

ha ha ha

·
Registered
53 Posts

McRyde, it's hard to believe you did the same thing I did to get my Sky and they are almost twins. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
McRyde,

Can you get together for a cruise on Sunday? We have a white one at the dealership and I thought it would be cool to get mine and a few more out for a drive. Let me know if you can make it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry Mike,
in Houston at the moment, hope i can get one or two drives in before the white stuff. already have a list of winter improvements, now working hard to afford them.
Cheers Bob

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry Mike,
in Houston at the moment, hope i can get one or two drives in before the white stuff. already have a list of winter improvements, now working hard to afford them.
Cheers Bob
Well when you fly back mine will be at the Airport waiting to welcome you home. She is on display there for the winter.

My Magnaflow arrived today...man I wish I could move to the Southern states and live snow free for the rest of my life...actually maybe a little farther...I like Tacos.

:cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
wish I had a midnight blue r/l to polish. I ordered mine a couple of weeks
ago but looks like I'm in for a long wait :toetap:

·
Registered
8 Posts
How's the weather

Hey all in western Canuck land!

How's the driving conditions there, stuck in Iraq for another 6 months:banghead: , my sky is on blocks patiently waiting for me to get home. this sucks, my car will be almost 2 years old and less than a thousand k on the clock, by the time I get any real use out of it. oh well thats life:willy: . how all you out there in Sky land are enjoying yours, I only have a picture to look at.

cheers form the sand and heat:cheers: .
bob

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey all in western Canuck land!

How's the driving conditions there, stuck in Iraq for another 6 months:banghead: , my sky is on blocks patiently waiting for me to get home. this sucks, my car will be almost 2 years old and less than a thousand k on the clock, by the time I get any real use out of it. oh well thats life:willy: . how all you out there in Sky land are enjoying yours, I only have a picture to look at.

cheers form the sand and heat:cheers: .
bob
Bob, what the heck are you doing in Iraq?! I am getting the Hahn Turbo kit put on mine either this weekend or next week. You are not missing much of a May long weekend. It is raining all weekend.

Stay safe!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mercenary buddy

Mercenary buddy :willy: thats what i'm doing in Iraq. also need money to pay for that little black beauty sitting in my garage. I was looking at the Hahn kit. Wanted to work out a package on brakes tire/wheel suspension and maybe the Stage 4 kit. I''ll have to email you maybe we can get a multi car install deal from Hahn. Anyway let me know. Where are you getting insatll done. If it's local I would like to order a kit and have the car delivered to have it insatlled.
let me know
Cheers
Bob

just kidding about the Mercenary part, working on infrastructure rehabilitation. Long words for rebuilding the country.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The guy who did my install is a Master Tech here @ our Saturn Store...the great news is that he only charged me $500 for the install. If you order the kit, have it sent to Saturn directly and get the car over here somehow, we'll make sure it gets installed for you and will be ready to tear when you get back.

Check out RPI for your suspension/brakes/wheels and if I had to do it over again I would get their exhaust too...they seem to know exactly what it takes to build a quality performance product.

I would only go to Stage III though if I were you...stage IV is a little extreme for if you want to keep the car forever...that is a lot of boost...don't get me wrong, I am sure HAHN researched the hell out of it, but I think it would compromise your daily driveability. Stage 3 is something I am going to do for sure but I am holding off till maybe next summer...I heard Regina was going to get 93 Octane but so far we do not have it and stage 3 and 4 REQUIRE it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts