Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to start this thread again, but it seems that I was misunderstood in the 1st one. I have XM, it works and I have my serial #. I was trying to register on line with XM so I could listen for free on my computer. The problem is XM does not recognize my serial number. I was wondering if anyone has registered theres yet? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
If I'm not mistaken this could be because you are currently only on the GM 3 month trial peroid. As soon as you pick up the subscription on your own (In your name) then you will be able to do what you wanted to do now. :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thank you. Thank definetly makes sense...:D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Ok, thank you. Thank definetly makes sense...:D
Glad I could "shed some light" for you!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I recently got mail from XM to extend the period. Personally, I love it. Between that and Kelly Clarkson, I am set. I look forward to putting it to work in my office as well.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much is it? Is it cheaper if you pay for a year?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SKY Spy said:
Glad I could "shed some light" for you!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

You did great....:cheers:

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is cheaper if you pay for a year. Don't remember that number. $12.95 per month plus, if I read it correctly $1.00 for every invoice from then on. I went ahead and sent in payment for three years about $360. The form said a savings of over $100.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I just called and added my sky to our xm faimley plan, remember the sign up charge is waved. don't pay for the activation its free...Seal9..:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
seal9 said:
I just called and added my sky to our xm faimley plan, remember the sign up charge is waved. don't pay for the activation its free...Seal9..:cheers:
this is the first XM I own, how do you get them to waive the activation fee?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts