Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did cancel my order today. I am having some work related issues right now, and I may be jumping into the re-sale market. The Sky is just not going to work with having to drive people around town to show them houses.

BUT good news is I am still going to get a Sky, just not this summer. Maybe this winter or next spring. I might even opt for the redline by that time.

For now, to deal with my car, i'm getting it re-painted in a very similar shade to silver graphite.

This is not goodbye, just for now.

I look forward to meeting with all you So Cal Sky owners in the future.

Brian

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Im sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for you in the future...:grouphug:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Well there goes another one! Sorry to sound cold but NEXT! Someones loss is someone elses call saying you've just moved up in line.:seeya:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, by the end of this summer there really won't be a need for being on the list.

I understand some of you have been on it for a year before you got your car, but thats just because they didn't even start building it until this spring. Doesn't mean everyone who wants one needs to be on the list.

Remember the Solstice hype, now my dealer has 4 sitting on his lot at MSRP!

The Sky will be sitting on lots by the end of the year i guarantee you. Keep in mind, the Sky means a lot more to us than a lot of people out there. I think most people will see it and say 'wow! a saturn? it's not for me'. Otherwise the lists would be way more loaded then they are now.

I believe I 'was' number 3 or 4 on my list. Maybe someone else can take my spot.

Silver Graphite
Black/Black leather
LSD, Spoiler, Chrome Wheels
base sound system
expected delivery beginning to mid July.

MSRP 25,705
+$1500 worth of dealer installed crap, lo-jack, and 1st place finish.

I already asked for my check back, but maybe they can just switch my spot with someone else, and someone can give me $500.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
15 Posts
LOL @ rick112...:lol: Another one bites the dust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts