Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good - They're worth it.

Makes ours more valuable.
This is the first time I've seen REDLINE prices. Not bad.
:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Sky Hi said:
Makes ours more valuable.
This is the first time I've seen REDLINE prices. Not bad.
:thumbs:
Yep, they are worth it...

I just hope all dealers will still honor the prices that were in effect when people put down their deposits... I can see a few fights over this one!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were told today that if your name is already attached to an official preliminary order, you are PRICE-PROTECTED!!!

Do not let your retailer charge you more money for your SKY if you already have a preliminary order with that same retailer. :nono:

Regards,

·
Registered
432 Posts
Good to know. Thanks!

(But for my own peace of mind, I think I'll call my retailer tomorrow to confirm.)

·
Registered
273 Posts
SKY Spy said:
We were told today that if your name is already attached to an official preliminary order, you are PRICE-PROTECTED!!!

Do not let your retailer charge you more money for your SKY if you already have a preliminary order with that same retailer. :nono:

Regards,

I hope I'm safe my dealer faxed me a copy of my invoice on Tues June 20 with the old price of $23690 plus my options. The car was shipped on June 19th. I hope they don't try any funny business. They have been very good so far!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShowMeSky said:
I hope I'm safe my dealer faxed me a copy of my invoice on Tues June 20 with the old price of $23690 plus my options. The car was shipped on June 19th. I hope they don't try any funny business. They have been very good so far!
You are fine... The Price on your Window Sticker will be the ONLD price and NOT your new price... :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
273 Posts
SKY Spy said:
You are fine... The Price on your Window Sticker will be the ONLD price and NOT your new price... :thumbs:

Regards,

Thanks SKY SPY :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Wonder if the price change has to do with the seat height adjuster....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Once again...

Thanks Sky Spy. Once again you are sharing important information that we
wouldn't get from our dealers.

STILL at 3800...

Skylar

Black Exterior/Black Top
Black & Tan Interior
Upgrade Radio
LSD

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Are you sure?

SKY Spy said:
The official SKY price just went up, effective 6/26/06 :eek:

Manual SKY $24,195
Automatic SKY $25,045

Below is the Official Price List...

Regards,

That doc says that it includes the destination charge.
The saturn web site does not appear to indicate whether destination charge is or is not included in the $23,690 manual and $24,540 auto.

perhaps clarifying that destination freight charge is part of the base price so that it does not appear the dealer is trying to make up line items.

·
Registered
141 Posts
What happens if you have paid a Deposit-- but you are still waiting to Image?

My guess is we have to pay the higher price, but do you know, Sky Spy?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Lil GTO said:
That doc says that it includes the destination charge.
The saturn web site does not appear to indicate whether destination charge is or is not included in the $23,690 manual and $24,540 auto.

perhaps clarifying that destination freight charge is part of the base price so that it does not appear the dealer is trying to make up line items.
23,690 Includes the dest. charge... it was about 23,100 without.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SkyBos said:
What happens if you have paid a Deposit-- but you are still waiting to Image?

My guess is we have to pay the higher price, but do you know, Sky Spy?
If you have been loaded up to the GM System as a preliminary order you are price-protected. If you are NOT in the GM System then you will have to pay the new base price. :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'm not very surprised by this. Originally the Sky was supposed to be more expensive then the Solstice for an equally equipped car. However the Solstice got a slight price bump at the start of 2006 that the Sky never reflected getting. The Solstice just went up again slightly so the Sky is playing catchup to it's two price bumps with one larger price bump. Now an equally equipped Sky should cost more then a Solstice.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Well I remember when it was first announced that the sky would be a step up from the solstice in standard equipment, most people estimated it was going to start around 25K, and we were surprised that is was closer to 23.5K, which allowed me to get more on mine that I was planning at first... still it is almost 1K under what we thought it would be at first...And worth Every Penny!!!!:thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts