Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just got back from my dealer and found out my car had been released to the carrier on April 8....What has been everyones experiance with getting there car from the time it was released. Has it been 1 or 2 weeks or longer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated..........pphjj5

P.S...I am in Il.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Ok, just got back from my dealer and found out my car had been released to the carrier on April 8....What has been everyones experiance with getting there car from the time it was released. Has it been 1 or 2 weeks or longer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated..........pphjj5

P.S...I am in Il.
From what i understand.... the release to carrier means..... as of that date.... as soon as transportation is available for the area you are in.... yours will be on it..... i am also in illinois... and have a rail car number... WHICH DOES NO GOOD..... mine.. supposedly was put on the train 5 or 6 days ago... i was told by the GM of Saturn of Rockford to expect it to be around the 20th or so.... UGH..... this TIME THING IS RIDICULOUS..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
251 Posts
:banghead: My experience has been RTC as of 3/16/06 and I am still waiting!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Mine was released 24 March and shipped 27 March and suppose to be here this week. I am impatiently waiting.:drool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts