Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first image that sat built since 3/1/06 has finally been released to carrier this morning. We are hoping to have it in this weekend... :cheers: :thumbs:

We also got the official brochure for the SKY :thumbs: :thumbs: I wish I had a scanner to show you all... :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
Head 'em up. . . .


Move 'em out!!:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Our first image that sat built since 3/1/06 has finally been released to carrier this morning. We are hoping to have it in this weekend... :cheers: :thumbs:

We also got the official brochure for the SKY :thumbs: :thumbs: I wish I had a scanner to show you all... :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
This sounds about right, my Solstice shipped on a Monday and arrived Wednesday afternoon in Cary, NC.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Ok.... was MY PINK ONE THERE TOO?........ SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Not me, I am still hung in the 030 limbo, that darn red leather, I would love to get my hands on the:cuss: :boxing: :smash: individual is resposible for this and kick his ever lovin':nono: Someone should lose his job or at least get a demotion, ya' think?:lol: :lol: :mad: :thumbs: Frustrated, HELL, I am gonna kick somethin':leaving:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Ernest said:
Not me, I am still hung in the 030 limbo, that darn red leather, I would love to get my hands on the:cuss: :boxing: :smash: individual is resposible for this and kick his ever lovin':nono: Someone should lose his job or at least get a demotion, ya' think?:lol: :lol: :mad: :thumbs: Frustrated, HELL, I am gonna kick somethin':leaving:
Ernest. Remember that no matter how long you have to wait, I'll be getting mine after you get yours.

I was a little bummed out when I was told it might be June before I see the car.:eek:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Sky Dealer we'll be watching for posts from you all week! :thumbs: If you can get us video of them unloading the thing.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
rick112 said:
Ernest. Remember that no matter how long you have to wait, I'll be getting mine after you get yours.

I was a little bummed out when I was told it might be June before I see the car.:eek:
Since I am getting BlueStone I won't be seeing mine until September probably!:banghead: :brentil:


Looking forward to all of you getting yours though! :cheers: :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
richmcc said:
Since I am getting BlueStone I won't be seeing mine until September probably!:banghead: :brentil:


Looking forward to all of you getting yours though! :cheers: :thumbs:
Things could change, anything is possible, I bet you will get it before Sept!!:thumbs: I hope you do!!
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
I hope we both do! I have a limited season to drive it in. Kinda like owning a boat and not getting it till August.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
richmcc said:
Since I am getting BlueStone I won't be seeing mine until September probably!:banghead: :brentil:


Looking forward to all of you getting yours though! :cheers: :thumbs:
I wanted the Blustone but I just couldn't wait that long. Perhaps you'll be able to pick up a Bluestone Redline!:thumbs:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,569 Posts
I am on my way out the door picking up my brochure!!! I'll try to get some scans or pics in soon... :cheers: :thumbs:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rick112 said:
Sky Dealer we'll be watching for posts from you all week! :thumbs: If you can get us video of them unloading the thing.:D
I'm going to start bringing my Digital Camera to work to catch it as it comes in... :thumbs: :willy: :cool:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top