Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've accepted a new job in Cottage Grove, MN, (part of Minneapolis/St Paul). I've got a three part question:

First: Trailering my Sky. Has anyone used a U-Haul flatbed to haul theirs? I've never trailered a car, I know to ratchet it down, but am I going to have a thought time loading it? I'm most concerned about the nose getting damaged.

Secondly: I've searched a bunch of terms for a Kappa club in the twin cities, but have only found clubs throughput the country, primarily on the coasts. Are there any folks that know of a Kappa club in the twin cities?

Thirdly: Any residents at all, are there good Cars and Coffee groups worth joining?

I start my new job on July 6th. Wife and I are looking at rentals on Tuesday/Wednesday. Really excited for the next chapter of life.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect. Thanks guys.

Embarking on a 5 hour drive to go look at a few rentals, and likely sign for one. Gonna be a long drive with 4 kiddos in tow (8, 4, 2, 1 month).

Anyone got any idea of clubs/cars and coffee down there? I'm not on Facebook but my wife is.

·
Registered
2008 Sky
754 Posts
I've accepted a new job in Cottage Grove, MN,
Congrats, when I moved 2000 miles east here in Canada, my brother drove my car down. It's ironic for someone who is more used to Mercedes or BMW's, he said it was very comfortable and fun to drive.

Reactions: sahein
1 - 5 of 5 Posts