Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted that when they are using their on star, they can see their minutes on their stereo display & it counts down the minutes. All I have is a picture of a phone?:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Howdy... it should say... UNITS... and a number... that is what mine is...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
128 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Howdy... it should say... UNITS... and a number... that is what mine is...SkyBaby-07
Does that apply if you purchase minutes from onstar? Would that apply if using the verizon with onstar service? Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
07blacksky said:
Does that apply if you purchase minutes from onstar? Would that apply if using the verizon with onstar service? Anyone know?
I purchased the 100 minute pkg. from OnStar and it displays my remaining minutes on the radio dial. It shouldn't matter whether you buy minutes from OnStar or Verizon. In either case, minutes are being credited to your very own in car Verizon cellphone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Called On-star

I called on star and they said that that is not available on my car?
I said that others have it with the same car? She said they may have diff. hard drives systems? Am I the only one:confused: Could not find info. in either book about min. used displayed?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
call your dealership and ask to talk to the new car manager..... that dont sound right. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
lizzy said:
I called on star and they said that that is not available on my car?
What radio did you order? I have the single CD/MP3 w/ Monsoon and XM. The display capabilities on your radio may be different.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
And to clear up teh Veriszon thing -- don't think the minutes would appear with that deal as you are using Verizon minutes that you share on your family plan. I would doubt of they could show that. There are no OnStar minutes involved

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ggccg said:
What radio did you order? I have the single CD/MP3 w/ Monsoon and XM. The display capabilities on your radio may be different.
I have the 6 cd with monsoon.:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ggccg said:
I have the 6 cd w/monsoon:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
we switched over to use our onstar phone with our family verizon..... units still show up..... :confused: :banghead: :confused: dont know what to say....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
877 Posts
lizzy said:
I have the 6 cd w/monsoon:confused:
You should be getting everything on your display, Call your dealer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts