Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still waiting on my own sky to arrive.. in the mean time when im working at the dealorship i check out all the skys that are in when im bored... i was looking at one today, if you raise the hood and look directly behind the top grill which has the chrome plate and saturn logo. You will notice 2 bolts. I believe they are holding the chrome part of the grill in place has anyone removed them to see if just the chrome part comes off and the black grid part of the grill stays in place?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im still waiting on my own sky to arrive.. in the mean time when im working at the dealorship i check out all the skys that are in when im bored... i was looking at one today, if you raise the hood and look directly behind the top grill which has the chrome plate and saturn logo. You will notice 2 bolts. I believe they are holding the chrome part of the grill in place has anyone removed them to see if just the chrome part comes off and the black grid part of the grill stays in place?
I want to remove the chrome grill bar when I get mine, I hope someone knows if this works.:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
There is a thread on this and you will have to Search for it. Skip...Go to top of page, click on search, type grill, see what happens...:lol: :) :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Removing Front Grill Chrome

There are 4 screws that hold the chrome plate on I did remove mine the day after I got my sky, I wanted to add to the mystic and keep everyone guessing what kind of car it was:cool: . After removing the chrome grill you will see that there is an indentation on the black grill was located and it did not look nice:rolleyes: , so I put it back on it took all of about 15min from start to fininsh. I wish a vendor would come out with a mod for that hint hint...:D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I found these grill pics!! Boy I sure hope these two other pics I am posting are the "right ones" :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Those are not the pics you need to look at. There is no grid diamond stamping in back of the chrome. It don't look good wihtout the chrome.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe i can get the chrome part re diped to hide the saturn logo

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ohhh; I have some good ideas about changing that grille. Hopefully by the time I get my R/L I will also have opened my custom/body/fabrication shop and can whip up something nice.:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts