Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poked around and didn't see a thread on how to safely remove the steering wheel. Potentially want to swap mine with one that is in better shape. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I knew as soon as I posted that, I'd stumble on something... Very good description if I'd searched for:

Steering Wheel Installment

Thanks all!

·
Super Moderator
11,270 Posts
I hate when that happens.

Say though, if you're changing out your wheel ANYWAY...you may be interested in this...

There is a shop out there called So Cal Garage Works that can do this to our stock wheels. They have different leather color options too...they only list black, red and blue on the site though. For other colors you'll need to contact them (like my orange). They can do all leather if you don't want the Carbon Fiber. The core charge is $75 so you'll get that back when you ship your old steering wheel back to them. Cost runs $575 for full leather or $650 for Carbon Fiber/leather. That's including the core charge (So $500 for leather and $575 for Carbon Fiber after the core refund).

They also can do suede, you choose the color of the stitching and the color of the center stripe IF you want the stripe.

While not cheap, most wheels like this start at $700 and go up.

https://scgarageworks.com/product/2006-2010-pontiac-solstice-2007-2010-saturn-sky-custom-carbon-fiber-steering-wheel/

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Robo, you really need to come to Nationals!!! (if you can't make it, skersfan would be glad to get it over to Nationals for you, LOL Maybe even me :lol: :lol: :lol:)

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Got my So Cal Garage Works wheel!! Thanks Robo!! Greg was such a nice guy to work with. This thing is really nice!! Should’ve came this way out of the factory!!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sharp looking wheel. Congrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts