Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My vehicle was recently damaged in the rear and I currently need to replace my driver side rear taillight. I have a 2008 and was wondering if anyone has any links or ideas where I can purchase a replacement? I am having trouble finding replacements... Even if they're aftermarket.

Thank you!

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
Hello,
My vehicle was recently damaged in the rear and I currently need to replace my driver side rear taillight. I have a 2008 and was wondering if anyone has any links or ideas where I can purchase a replacement? I am having trouble finding replacements... Even if they're aftermarket.

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum.

I have not seen aftermarket taillights (or headlights). Our production volume just wasn't big enough to attract much of a supply.

eBay is sometimes a decent source for used parts, as is RedLine AutoParts in Florida.

Sometimes forum members will sell parts, and @marlboromike has recently had a set for sale.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have not seen aftermarket taillights (or headlights). Our production volume just wasn't big enough to attract much of a supply.

eBay is sometimes a decent source for used parts, as is RedLine AutoParts in Florida.

Sometimes forum members will sell parts, and @marlboromike has recently had a set for sale.
I may have to give u a finders fee...LOL

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
400 is the going price....go on EBAY. These are like new and it does include the Webb diode. Go to post 6 and 7 here and u will view pricing. I also have Opel tail lights if there is any interest. They are more expensive because of the rarity.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
If you’ll ship them up to Canada, I’ll take them Mike.
This must be a JOKE....to ship to Canada. It would take approximately 6 months if you are lucky. You know I am speaking the truth. Our tail lights are so FRAGILE....the tips would snap off shipping....the box being thrown around....Very difficult. Tail lights should be picked up to be safe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.