Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have rec'd a Redline Please advise: What color are the Dash Lights, Radio control Lights, and Heat/Ac Lights ?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Although I don't own a R/L (have a base Sky)...I would imagine the interior lighting is the same as on the base Sky...amber-colored.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info., Do you find it pleasing to the eye, or is it a bit anoying
(I like the traditional green color).

·
Registered
653 Posts
The lighting in the instrument panel is different for the SKY RL than from the base SKY. Not sure exactly how different though. I do remember reading a magazine article that said the RL dash seemed easier on the eyes than the base version.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks for the info., Do you find it pleasing to the eye, or is it a bit anoying
(I like the traditional green color).
The amber is okay...personally, I prefer the blue dash lighting that was on my VW Beetle. The radio is quite difficult to read in bright daylight...but I don't really have any problems reading any of the other gauges or buttons. Perhaps someone that has taken delivery of their R/L (there are a handful of folks here that have) can chime in and let you know for sure if the interior lighting is indeed, amber...or if Saturn has changed it for the R/L.\

Take a look at this thread...the owner of a R/L posted pics of the gauges lit up...it might give you a better idea of what it will look like. The radio still seems very hard to read, IMO.

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8008

1 - 6 of 6 Posts