Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm available as of right now. Either day. Boat is put away and ready for winter. Just have to check the weather on those days. Let me know.

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Hey Mikie!!!!!
Wish I could just come over and have lunch with the seniors!!! : ) as I am fastly approaching that badge of honor....only problem is it would take me about 3-4 days to get there, oh well, take care Mike.
Sincerely,
Rebekkah

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I guess I am not invited cause I am to young. :banghead: You and your invitation only events. :rolleyes: So many old folks here. LOL :lol:

At least you're eating at a good place. Great food there. Is that the place I forgot my purse and we had to go back and get it??? T.

·
Registered
290 Posts
T,
No, the place you forgot your purse was at Old Man Rafferty's in Brunswick. You can come to any event you want, never closed to you.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I don't qualify for my first pension for another few years! Enjoy!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Sushi and Hibachi chicken & steak...all for 11 dollars plus tax and tip.
I don't know why it bothers me so much that you don't find that the least bit suspicious. :barf:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mike,
I'll be there. You can reach me on cell phone. Leaving for Daughter's home shortly.

·
Registered
209 Posts
MM If u have another luncheon make it on a tuesday. Ellen +i are off that day. Can we come even if not retired:banghead:

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Definitely...did u come to the Sushi get together in the beginning of the year...where we should the pictures of past events?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts