Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It is the identical cheap panel that is in your SKY. Have u forgotten that our cars were not made of GOOD STUFF?
Taken out of context...cheap as in in-expensive, but you make a point, the recycled plastics in our car leave a bit to be desired.

So my switch doesn't seem to be a locked on, locked off switch. Still feels like a momentary contact switch. So that would be problematic to maintain a distinct on and off without holding the button. Would need to find another switch option.

Here is the rear connector and shots of the front and back of the sky fog light wiring.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Taken out of context...cheap as in in-expensive, but you make a point, the recycled plastics in our car leave a bit to be desired.

So my switch doesn't seem to be a locked on, locked off switch. Still feels like a momentary contact switch. So that would be problematic to maintain a distinct on and off without holding the button. Would need to find another switch option.

Here is the rear connector and shots of the front and back of the sky fog light wiring.
Works fine in my car...should be no problem in yours...u can always go back to square one....lol Good Luck

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Any suggestions where I can purchase the reverse light bulb holder socket?
Thank you.
Let me say it this way ........ "I'm the third man on this match". skersfan wanted me to post on this thread that the individual looking for a part for his SKY that involves the back-up lamp, skersfan has that part for you.

He is out of contact with his computer just now, and wants you to know that he would like to hear from you about the part you need.

Get in touch with skersfan.:willy:

·
Premium Member
5,118 Posts
Just got home.

I have the socket if you need it sir. I did just cut the wires as I never planned to put it back in. But would work for the socket no problem. Let me know I can get it in the mail Wednesday.

Thanks Bill.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts