Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told a short while ago (about 3 weeks) that the Sky site would be revised in September. It was also hinted at that we would see a list of options at that time. Lets hope! I have a pre order in now and I am waiting to place the full order. I just need to know what the options are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
rick112 said:
I was told a short while ago (about 3 weeks) that the Sky site would be revised in September. It was also hinted at that we would see a list of options at that time. Lets hope! I have a pre order in now and I am waiting to place the full order. I just need to know what the options are.
yeah...just shows the basic. things should be going full swing, shortly! getting antsy here, myself! HAGO (HAVE A GOOD ONE)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
:banghead: We all keep waiting on all of these little mile stones counting down the days until we can do something else or something more. With my pre-order out of the way I am now waiting to see the SKY in person for the first time at the end of the month. :willy:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,360 Posts
marklynn70 said:
:banghead: We all keep waiting on all of these little mile stones counting down the days until we can do something else or something more. With my pre-order out of the way I am now waiting to see the SKY in person for the first time at the end of the month. :willy:
Count yourself lucky, there are a large number of people who have ordered Solstice's that have yet to actually see one in person.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
brentil said:
Count yourself lucky, there are a large number of people who have ordered Solstice's that have yet to actually see one in person.
I really do consider myself lucky compared to what many of them have gone through, I was almost one of them. :brentil: But I have come to appreciate the SKY more and I only have 8 more days until I get to see a SKY up close at my dealer. I hope you are ready for more pictures to be added to our gallery. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
brentil said:
Count yourself lucky, there are a large number of people who have ordered Solstice's that have yet to actually see one in person.
Ouch! I was really enthused about the SKY, but now that I've seen it in person I am ready to throw some money down to buy one!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
Ouch! I was really enthused about the SKY, but now that I've seen it in person I am ready to throw some money down to buy one!
I threw my money down and now I am ready to see one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
I've thrown my money down, it's out of my account, I've tried to see one and was let down yesterday in Pomona. My dealer sent me an email today because I was going to drive to Irvine this weekend to the "Drive Your Style" event and apparently it wont be there. But "alas", I did befriend this really sweet girl yesterday at the Auto Show In Motion and gave her my business card and asked her if she could call me and confirm whether the SKY will be at the San Diego show. I told her it would be a 3 hour drive for me and she assured me that she would call me the Wednesday night before the show started on Thursday and let me know if Saturn would have a tent at that event. She did also tell me that this was the first ASIM show that Saturn wasn't there. Just my luck, right???? :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I've thrown my money down, it's out of my account, I've tried to see one and was let down yesterday in Pomona. My dealer sent me an email today because I was going to drive to Irvine this weekend to the "Drive Your Style" event and apparently it wont be there. But "alas", I did befriend this really sweet girl yesterday at the Auto Show In Motion and gave her my business card and asked her if she could call me and confirm whether the SKY will be at the San Diego show. I told her it would be a 3 hour drive for me and she assured me that she would call me the Wednesday night before the show started on Thursday and let me know if Saturn would have a tent at that event. She did also tell me that this was the first ASIM show that Saturn wasn't there. Just my luck, right???? :banghead:
NOT TO WORRY, YET........THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE. HELL, I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NOV. BEFORE IT GETS HERE.:brentil: :banghead: :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top