Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: Once I get my new Sky I was wondering if anyone has any plans to get together and do a ride & drive in the Ohio area. It would be great to meet fellow Saturn Sky owners to talk about the car and do a scenic ride & drive and of course stop to have a bite to eat and a sip of wine .......:cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
It would be cool to get enough people together to rent an RV or pay the owner of one in the forum to follow.
If theres not enough campers in the house you could do it with a van & stay at a hotel or hotels if it ends up being as fun as it sounds.
Hay, whatever it takes to keep that skylish rack off the back.

SKYLISH?
It's no IB6UB9 is it? Oh we'll looks like I got plenty of time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lets Go

I THINK THAT WOULD BE A BLAST AND DRAW A GREAT DEAL OF ATTENTION . EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN Va. I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A SKY RUN SOMEWHERE. GOOD IDEA.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Well.... looks like my place in RURAL illinois.... outside Rockford is going to be a meeting place for SKY parties.. ...... and Hubby will bring the helicopter home...... LOTS OF FUN, FUN, FUN... i hope as many of you can show up as possible....... WE GOT LOTS OF TENTS... AND LOTS OF ROOM.... INSIDE TOO........ with 4 FULL BATHROOMS...... oh yeah... sry Ski-Up.... there is a tree out back for the pooches...... SkyBaby-07
ANY OF MY SKY FRIENDS ARE WELCOME ANY TIME......

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't know skybabe 118lbs & home feild advantage?
I think your going to have to take a 200lb Mulligan.
Maybe some safer form of comp.
How about a digital camera scavenger hunt & you have to have a sky in the picture with the object. 2 points if it's the front of someone else's. 1 point if it's the back. & 2 if it's your's (you have to stop & get out). Then some sort of points per minute deal at the finish line.
Almost forgot.
Everybody starts with a six pack & there's a points bonus for the emptys.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CHILLER 1280 said:
I THINK THAT WOULD BE A BLAST AND DRAW A GREAT DEAL OF ATTENTION . EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN Va. I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A SKY RUN SOMEWHERE. GOOD IDEA.
What part of Va are you in? Would you be interested in a get together in Pigeon Forge Tn. Then take a ride in the Smokies? Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
earlofcrankcase said:
Are you promoting drinking and driving?:nono:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
earlofcrankcase said:
I don't know skybabe 118lbs & home feild advantage?
I think your going to have to take a 200lb Mulligan.
Maybe some safer form of comp.
How about a digital camera scavenger hunt & you have to have a sky in the picture with the object. 2 points if it's the front of someone else's. 1 point if it's the back. & 2 if it's your's (you have to stop & get out). Then some sort of points per minute deal at the finish line.
Almost forgot.
Well... just like my old poker runs... i think that is doable... NOT THE DRINKING THING AND DRIVING OF COURSE AT THE SAME TIME... but,... hmmm..... i will come up with something before the start of SKY PARTY SEASON...... things that you need to get pics of on your way to the party... SOUNDS GREAT TO ME..... SkyBaby-07 and.. PRIZES ARE GREAT..

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
What part of Va are you in? Would you be interested in a get together in Pigeon Forge Tn. Then take a ride in the Smokies? Anyone else?
We're coming down your way end of April/first week of May. Stopping in KY at the Jim Beam Distillery and then running over to Spring Hill. Down to Jack Daniels and then up to the Pigeon Forge area for about 4 days. Just don't know what vehicle we'll be in. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SILVER ANNIV said:
We're coming down your way end of April/first week of May. Stopping in KY at the Jim Beam Distillery and then running over to Spring Hill. Down to Jack Daniels and then up to the Pigeon Forge area for about 4 days. Just don't know what vehicle we'll be in. :)
Cool, let me know and maybe we can arrange to meet you somewhere, will you be going back on I-81?

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Yes. I'll get in touch with you closer to it when we have more of the details nailed down. My hubby wants to visit relatives in Clinton, so we'll be planning around their available times.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
jacwag said:
I live in Columbus Ohio E-Mail at [email protected].
Chili Pepper Red W/everything.
Wooeee, I was born and raised there. My mother still lives there. Would love to come visit home again. :thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I would be up for the Smokies. Have any you ever ran the Dragon at Deals Gap? Count me in if you all plan something in the Smokies. I;ll be there. I'm expecting delivery on my Sky any day now. It has been built and is in route. Can't wait, Skyfan.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's a long haul from the coast of Texas. I'm just making stuff up.The idea is the journey more than the destination. What If some of us show still sporting Solstice front clips then what? You know how it goes. It's like buying a used car. When you buy it your going straight to the bodyshop to get that dent out. Two months later your going. Ah what dent?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Daytona is comming up again right? Never been. Maybe it's time.
Feeling a little cart in front of the horse here.
When were all up & running I say we meet who's close & head for Illinois.
Cart thing again. I have no image. Other than me boggie'n around vegas in a rental maybe they'll have a small herd by the time the call gets too strong. It's a hell of a place ,trust me. Anything you want to do is there. & there is no chees'o on the paso.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skyfan said:
I would be up for the Smokies. Have any you ever ran the Dragon at Deals Gap? Count me in if you all plan something in the Smokies. I;ll be there. I'm expecting delivery on my Sky any day now. It has been built and is in route. Can't wait, Skyfan.
I don;t know if I have driven there or not, I do alot of just driving and not really knowing where I am going untill i get there... LOL...
You are welcome to come along as well as anyone else... We might have to change the location from PF, to Maggie Valley NC... PF seems to be soooooo Crowded any more...
I will start a thread when the time gets closer,.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts