Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This one is right up your alley! Sponsored by F-Body Addict (Camaros and Firebirds for the uninitiated) it runs from San Bernardino up through Big Bear area and back down. It is a great route for a great-handling car like the SKY. I'll be in my GTO again this year, but there will be all sorts of powerful musclecars. ALL are welcome!

This is copy/pasted from the site so pardon please if the links don't work...

----------------

Fbody Addict's

4th Annual

Rim of the World Cruise

When:
July 22, 2006 - Saturday @ 9:00am. We will be heading out on the cruise at 10:00am so please be there early. People start showing up as early as 8:00am.

Where:
Since we are all coming from different directions we will all be meeting at Wildwood Park, Waterman Ave At 40th St, San Bernardino, CA, 92404. Finding a caravan to that location is in your hands. Sign up and start a caravan in your area at www.FbodyAddict.com.

What:
Fbody Addict's 4td Annual Rim of the World Cruise

Why:
To hang out with other F-body and Corvette enthusiast. As I always say, this event is for everyone. Everyone is welcome!

Sign up here!: http://fbodyaddict.com/forum/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=98&year=2006&month=7

Map of where were meeting:
Wildwood Park
Waterman Ave At 40th St, San Bernardino, CA, 92404

(WildwoodPark.jpg)

Map of the cruise is posted below:
We will head up the 18 and work our way back down from the 38. Well stop in Big Bear to hangout and grab a bite to eat. Exact directions will be handed out at the Wildwood park.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, Corvettes west is also having an event in Big Bear that day so there will be no shortage of SKY "Big Brothers" around as well. I'll bet the SKYs get more attention... Of course Solstices can come too!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT for Tomorrow! Don't chicken out so-cal SKY/SOL owners, this is your kind of driving!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts