Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered my sky yesterday. silver,automatic(i know,it's for my wife) red and black leather. need links to order special rims for her sky. thanks, mogens

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice post! I ordered the chrome rims as part of my build. I may switch them out for something else later though. I'm starting to get a bug about modifying my Sky a little.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I would like rims that sparkle like diamonds... HMMMM... any ideas? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
24 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I would like rims that sparkle like diamonds... HMMMM... any ideas? SkyBaby-07

Again, look at the thread I posted above. But in the mean time... is this what you were looking for? It's the "sparkliest" set I could find:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
looks good...... now,,, i did look at the thread above and i like alot of them,.... if i paint my calipers PINK...... would that look odd on my blue car?... SkyBaby-07

where would i find them there rims?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
More like these rims...

Yes???

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
More like these rims...

Yes???
sure.:thumbs: .. go halvsies with me?.. WOW.:D . them do shine.. me like...!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It will be interesting to see pictures of the Sky with the modifications that we end up doing!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
SkyBaby said:
sure.:thumbs: .. go halvsies with me?.. WOW.:D . them do shine.. me like...!!! SkyBaby-07
If we go halvsies, who gets the Bentley?!?!?! :D :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
If we go halvsies, who gets the Bentley?!?!?! :D :jester:

OH NO..... ALREADY... YOU DONT WANNA SHARE.... do we have to go to mediation for visitation?... i just knew this would happen..... UGH..... cant decide on anything.. AND YOU ARE NEVER HOME ANYMORE FOR DINNER...... i slave, and slave, and... clean.. and try to make a wonderful home and... YOU ARE ALWAYS OUT WITH FRIENDS... or.. work... or whatever you call it...
wow...i got up WAYYYY.. tooo early...

OK...off my little sidetracked fest... maybe.... hmmmm SHARE? SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
reedred said:
Maybe if you fixed yourself up a little, he'd be in more of a hurry to get home.

j/k
OH MY... as it is ... i spend most the day trying to look presentable.... UGH.. WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO...... maybe i should buy a new hat.... would that help? SkyBaby-07 I wear my hair the way he wants it... i wear the clothes... or lack of them, that he wants..... HE JUST ISNT HAPPY ANYMORE..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... j/k or should i just get rid of the kids?.. then maybe he would want to come home...... UGH.... what to do???

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
:cheers: :willy: :eek: :jester: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
:cheers: :willy: :eek: :jester: :thumbs:
Ok... fine... i will not wear my pink sweats alllll day.... and i will take the rollers out of my hair..... maybe a few times a week!!!... ARE YOU WILLING TO SHARE IF I DO THAT?
...... i will also, NOT WEAR my purple fluffy slippers to get the mail in my flannel robe ........ SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
SkyBaby said:

...... i will also, NOT WEAR my purple fluffy slippers to get the mail in my flannel robe ........ SkyBaby-07
But that sets you apart from all my other women!!! :jester: :eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
But that sets you apart from all my other women!!! :jester: :eek:

oh... can i wear the rollers still?... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
SkyBaby said:
oh... can i wear the rollers still?... SkyBaby-07

I'll have to think... maybe if they are not the standard pink... :lol: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
I'll have to think... maybe if they are not the standard pink... :lol: :thumbs:

hmmmm...... they do have blue... or yellow.... OK.. FINE.... a hair tie.. and bikini.. is that ok? SkyBaby-07

can the hairtie be pink?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts