Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked out of my house a couple weekends ago to find a red solstice parked behind my redline. Turns out the gent lives in the same town, took him for a ride in the turbo and we took some side by sides. Enjoy!

Sorry the pics arent better, but for some reason my camera won't take good pics anymore. Time for a new one i guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice pics - confirms my decision for the Sky and confirmed my husband's liking of the Solstice! Pretty cars!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Great pictures! I, too, chose chili pepper red for my redline. I thought about changing the color. After seeing yours again, I am reminded how much I like the red.

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Great Pics!...you can really see the difference in styling...both are beautiful cars!!
Chilli Pepper Red is an awesome color! thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Both hot and sexy ... I would be very happy to own either! :cheers:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Walked out of my house a couple weekends ago to find a red solstice parked behind my redline. Turns out the gent lives in the same town, took him for a ride in the turbo and we took some side by sides. Enjoy!

Sorry the pics arent better, but for some reason my camera won't take good pics anymore. Time for a new one i guess.
Both great looking cars, although I prefer the Sky!

Also, I know what is lurking under that hood of yours that would kill the little red buddy next to it!! :eek:

Great pics!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Great pics! I have one of them as my computer background now. Both cars are sharp, but my tastes leaned toward the Redline. Event 3000 and still waiting since last Apirl.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great pics... thanks for posting!

A red GXP would fare better in the looks department... but these still give us a great comparison.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Wow, an old, old post. But timely for me, because I'm shopping for a red one, but don't know which. I like the simpler lines of the solstice, but the sky is listed as four inches longer, and I might prefer a slightly longer look. In any event, will get a red turbo.

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Pitcom's car was a lemon...and GM had to buy it back after many months going back and forth to the dealership. They could not fix it...Only us ole timers remember it....right ROBO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts