·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
540 Posts
DropTop2 said:
Hey everyone! Official site has pricing on a picture. Rl will have a starting price of 27,895!!!!

http://www.saturn.com/saturn/vehicles/futurevehicles/index.jsp?futureModelLink=skyrl&source=homepage_hero_fv_SkyRL
LOOK AT THE PICTURE

O, and by the way, this is my first post!!

There is a lot of nice wallpapers too
Your awesome!!! your awesome!!! Thanks :thumbs: My car will be 29, 804.00 (if I did my math right) still under 30K so I am a happy camper.

More math - looks like 4,205.00 more than base Sky. More than the 3K everybody was expecting.

·
Registered
56 Posts
this is good information...:) awesome, thanks

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice first post. Welcome aboard.:thumbs:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Good eyes!

So what options does that price include vs the base Sky?

·
Registered
540 Posts
deluke said:
Did you notice it said on the bottom :

MSRP but " Each retailer sets their own price "
Deluke you are raining on my parade today :nono: Now I am scared that the price sheet wont mean much :eek:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Deluke you are raining on my parade today :nono: Now I am scared that the price sheet wont mean much :eek:
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Saturn General Manager Jill Lajdziak said that orders are still being taken for the upcoming 2007 Saturn Sky Red Line and she promises Saturn dealers won't gouge customers who want the hottest version of the new roadster.

"The dealers won't charge a premium, because it doesn't fit with the brand [image]," she explained in an interview with Inside Line. Saturn built its reputation on no-dicker stickers, along with strict attention to customer service.

That will not prevent them from tacking on "Dealer Installed" accessories

·
Registered
8 Posts
RL Pricing

Just curious, has anyone received a confirmed quote for the RL on the "order" they placed. Seems that there is still some concern that dealers will be charging over MSRP.

·
Registered
325 Posts
$4,205 was more then I was expecting bit it's still a great price for what's included. You have insane Solstice owners that have already spent more then that on intake/exhuast/headers and reflash for a lame 20 horsepower.

$4,205
Turbo Engine 260/260
Polished Wheels
Limited Slip
Stabilitrak
Dual Exhaust
Digital Boost Gauge
3.73 Gears
Embroidered Steats

The GXP is a $5,505 increase but that includes ABS that the SKy already has. What else am I missing, ABS is only a $400 option? I wonder if the GXP is also coming with convinece package group 1 and 2 as well?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Dond said:
Just curious, has anyone received a confirmed quote for the RL on the "order" they placed. Seems that there is still some concern that dealers will be charging over MSRP.
I have a call in to my salesman today to try and get an "offical" quote.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Sorry, I thought it was strange ,seeing they have no hasel pricing.

If I were you guy's I would go down to your dealership's today and get prices in writing if you already don't have it. Before they have time to think about it. And by the way tell them do not do anything to your car unless they run it by you FIRST. ( All that protectant, rust proofing, change wheel ect.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
deluke said:
Sorry, I thought it was strange ,seeing they have no hasel pricing.

If I were you guy's I would go down to your dealership's today and get prices in writing if you already don't have it. Before they have time to think about it. And by the way tell them do not do anything to your car unless they run it by you FIRST. ( All that protectant, rust proofing, change wheel ect.

That's just the standard disclaimer which they always place.
Nothing different or anything to worry about with that. Same as the NA Sky.
If there's any price adjustments, they'll most likely come through add-ons.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
wt2ga said:
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — Saturn General Manager Jill Lajdziak said that orders are still being taken for the upcoming 2007 Saturn Sky Red Line and she promises Saturn dealers won't gouge customers who want the hottest version of the new roadster.

"The dealers won't charge a premium, because it doesn't fit with the brand [image]," she explained in an interview with Inside Line. Saturn built its reputation on no-dicker stickers, along with strict attention to customer service.

That will not prevent them from tacking on "Dealer Installed" accessories
Well they put on their own price list MSRP, but each retailer set's their own price. They wouldn't of put it but to cover their butt.

And jill won't be the first exec that has been wrong.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
cerberus said:
That's just the standard disclaimer which they always place.
Nothing different or anything to worry about with that. Same as the NA Sky.
If there's any price adjustments, they'll most likely come through add-ons.
But alot of dealers are just adding on a premium. Charging higher then MSRP. That's the problem.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
bradyb said:
$4,205 was more then I was expecting bit it's still a great price for what's included. You have insane Solstice owners that have already spent more then that on intake/exhuast/headers and reflash for a lame 20 horsepower.

$4,205
Turbo Engine 260/260
Polished Wheels
Limited Slip
Stabilitrak
Dual Exhaust
Digital Boost Gauge
3.73 Gears
Embroidered Steats

The GXP is a $5,505 increase but that includes ABS that the SKy already has. What else am I missing, ABS is only a $400 option? I wonder if the GXP is also coming with convinece package group 1 and 2 as well?

The GXP is a 5,000.00 increase over the base Solstice. The other 505.00 is on all Solstice even the base. Just a price increase which I think you guy are seeing in your price also. Since the start of production the Solstice has had a price increase of around 1,000.00

·
Super Moderator
11,497 Posts
I don't know folks. I paid 25,000 for mine and pricing out the Redline with similar options I'm coming up with about $3,500 more for it. Not bad all things considered.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gah. Tipping the scales at $30355. That plus the issues currently make it kinda hard to swallow...

Does anyone have comparison pictures of the chrome vs. polished wheels? If you option them on the base sky it's only a $2xx difference, but on the redline it's a $5xx difference. Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
325 Posts
MSRP-Manufacture's Suggested Retail Pricing. Saturn sells at MSRP so don't read into it too much

1 - 20 of 78 Posts