Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GM Exec neighbor just emailed me the following about my RL:

"Target build week is 07/31/2006"! :willy: WOO HOO!!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

I know there are those out there that think no deliveries will happen till September but I am keeping the faith. As someone mentioned in another thread, GM said delivery of the original Skys would start around July and the first deliveries ended up being the end of March!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
WannaSkyRL said:

I know there are those out there that think no deliveries will happen till September but I am keeping the faith. As someone mentioned in another thread, GM said delivery of the original Skys would start around July and the first deliveries ended up being the end of March!
I may know tomorrow when I get to see what are the constraints for TPP of 7/31 --> 8/6. :thumbs: If the RedLine option is still constrained then there will be no R/L built those dates. :nono:

We'll see...

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Sky Dealer - Any additional info is great!

The Exec that gave this information was at the Wilmington plant in the last few days. I hope his info is accurate! :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WannaSkyRL said:
Hey Sky Dealer - Any additional info is great!

The Exec that gave this information was at the Wilmington plant in the last few days. I hope his info is accurate! :cool:

OOOPPS - Sorry - Thanks SKY Spy!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Ummmm...technically...September is still summer.... :cool:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Officially...fall starts the day of the September equinox. This year, it's on September 23rd. So...summer offically goes from June 21st (today) to September 22nd, this year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
SKYtime said:
Officially...fall starts the day of the September equinox. This year, it's on September 23rd. So...summer offically goes from June 21st (today) to September 22nd, this year.
eh... were both right then.... :cheers:

-shu

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Dates

ShahulX said:
the ads always say Summer 06.... Sept is Fall

-shu
The ads and dates refer to the base model Sky. The RL is not do till later in the year. Keep an eye open for the Solstice GPX like the base model it should be out before the Sky

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seagull said:
The ads and dates refer to the base model Sky. The RL is not do till later in the year. Keep an eye open for the Solstice GPX like the base model it should be out before the Sky
really? im looking at an insert as we speak and it has Blue Sky RL, on the top it says....

THE SATURN SKY REDLINE TURBO and underneath it reads....
Available Summer 2006....

:thumbs:

-shu

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes the ads for the Base Sky are -- "Spring of 2006"
And they delivered on time!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
WannaSkyRL said:

Sorry, there is a constraint on Red Line's 7/31 to 8/6, no build for Red Line.I guess thats another exec that doesn't know what he's talking about.:nono: :nono:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Allocation/Constraint info came out today, and as deluke said it looks like RL's are being back burnered for now.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
brentil said:
Allocation/Constraint info came out today, and as deluke said it looks like RL's are being back burnered for now.
Brentil, glad we can vouch for each other's info.

Now I have my finger's crossed my dealer got a GXP in the first allocation. I will know when he comes in this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
deluke said:
Brentil, glad we can vouch for each other's info.

Now I have my finger's crossed my dealer got a GXP in the first allocation. I will know when he comes in this afternoon.
Yeah my fingers are crossed for 5+ GXP's in their first allocation... otherwise no car for me probably.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
brentil said:
Yeah my fingers are crossed for 5+ GXP's in their first allocation... otherwise no car for me probably.
Brentil where in Florida are you from ?? I go down to Naples quite often in the winter.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts