Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I told you it could be built by now. Call your Dealership ! For the heck of it I wanted to see if it changed from yesterday morning to today so I had my un-named source on the Solstice forum look it up. I'm so glad I did.

Event code #4150 original invoice, but not shipped at this point. Effective status date 10/05/06. VIN# 1G8MB35B57Y114041

It must of finished production yesterday afternoon.

CONGRATS !!!!!!

Thanks to a un-named source at the Solstice forum.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Woo Hoo!

Congrats!!!!

:willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Still warm from the oven! :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a VIN #!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Finally, my car is not just a figment of my imagination anymore. Thanks to all, but a HUGE thank you to Deluke and the "unnamed source." You are the BEST of the BEST.

Oh my goodness, now what do I do? :willy: Oh yeah, call my dealer and see if he knows my car is made yet :willy: when will it get here :willy: don't drill any holes in it :willy: don't let anybody touch it until I get there :willy: what am I forgetting :willy:

Uh...maybe I need to read these threads again to see what I should do now :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Me TOO!

I called the Dealer and its official I have a CAR built and to all the NAY sayers it is a REDLINE :driving:
Now if the darn train would get a movin, I might have a car by the end of this month.
Thanks Deluke your an :angel:

TulsaSky

·
Registered
444 Posts
I called the Dealer and its official I have a CAR built and to all the NAY sayers it is a REDLINE :driving:
Now if the darn train would get a movin, I might have a car by the end of this month.

TulsaSky
Congrats TulsaSKy!!!

Saw your post that your baby was built this week!! Great news to see they are back up producing Rl's since the 2nd!!!

Quote from TulsaSky:
Its official I have the GM Workbench Copy Fax - Skybaby was born on 10/3/2006 Vin# 1G8MG35X57Y113680 Ready to be shipped.
So all you REDLINERS they are building the cars as I type this, check with you local Dealer.
I am still in the waiting room till it arrives in Oklahoma

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

TulsaSky
Congrats again !!! Your welcome. I woud say 2 to 3 weeks. Try to get the Railcar number when it gets shipped. We'll track it on the railway.

You must of had your car built for testing. They did build a few this week for this reason. I hope these make it thru QC fast.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats TulsaSKy!!!

Saw your post that your baby was built this week!! Great news to see they are back up producing Rl's since the 2nd!!!

Quote from TulsaSky:
Its official I have the GM Workbench Copy Fax - Skybaby was born on 10/3/2006 Vin# 1G8MG35X57Y113680 Ready to be shipped.
So all you REDLINERS they are building the cars as I type this, check with you local Dealer.
I am still in the waiting room till it arrives in Oklahoma
They actually pull and build some regular orders for testing. There isn't many.This isn't the regular start of production. That is Monday the 9th.

·
Registered
444 Posts
They actually pull and build some regular orders for testing. There isn't many.This isn't the regular start of production. That is Monday the 9th.
Awsome!

Thanks for the clairification!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Checked with Saturn today. Some holds until QC passes the RL. It seems a lot of bailment invoices until then.(10-11-06). I am sure you already know this though.:cool:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
don't forget to tell the dealer to not put on any dealer emblem or markings on it. And let them know your car is not available for test drive under any circumstances, but they can display it in the showroom.

·
Registered
223 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Finally, my car is not just a figment of my imagination anymore. Thanks to all, but a HUGE thank you to Deluke and the "unnamed source." You are the BEST of the BEST.

Oh my goodness, now what do I do? :willy: Oh yeah, call my dealer and see if he knows my car is made yet :willy: when will it get here :willy: don't drill any holes in it :willy: don't let anybody touch it until I get there :willy: what am I forgetting :willy:

Uh...maybe I need to read these threads again to see what I should do now :lol: :lol:
It looks like your Sky is transforming from a dream into reality!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
223 Posts

TulsaSky

Congrats!!!!:cheers: Can't wait to see it, maybe I can get a ride in it?:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts