Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the opportunity to sit in the SKY at Rockford's dealership. It is the personal car of one of the sales reps. I LIKE IT.

I am disapointed that I was #2 on the list, but 5 people will be getting their cars before me (I ordered an automatic).

I also found out that of all the cars ordered, mine is the only yellow one. That does not make sense, yellow is the perfect roadster color.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
drbob said:
I also found out that of all the cars ordered, mine is the only yellow one. That does not make sense, yellow is the perfect roadster color.
Hey -- We will have to form a Yellow Sky club in Illinois....
Keep us posted!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Yep... i stopped in there right before they closed last night...... and sat in it and DROOLED...... George, the GM, said... OH MAN.. DONT DROOL IN MY CAR... just kidding.. he didnt say that.. but i am sure he would..... HIS CAR IS AWESOME.... i get mine next from Rockford.... i am going today to drive Georges SKY.... OMG... CANT WAIT.... i am so excited..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Dr. Bob, I ordered mine last week and ordered auto..I was told there was no more delay. When did you order yours?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was the third person to the dealership the day they started taking orders. If I would of lived closer, I'd be number one. The first person backed out, and I was supposed to be #2.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
drbob said:
I was the third person to the dealership the day they started taking orders. If I would of lived closer, I'd be number one. The first person backed out, and I was supposed to be #2.
Was yours an automatic?:confused: That would be the only reason you got bumped.... that is what Rob said today. :D Mine may be here by next friday... YEAH...:thumbs: .. SkyBaby-07
AND VIN NUMBER 100225!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts