Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could have got a test drive, but my dealer has a manual and I have no practice driving a manual, but I got a ride at least. My driver knew of some side streets with nice rolling hills and pretty tight curves. I was really surprised at how well it handled curves at the speed he was going. Thought we were gonna slide off the road, but tires didnt make a whimper at all. Got plenty of stares from other drivers on the road.

I do not see why people complain about the 177 horsepower. I think this car has plenty of 'get up and go'. I am not sure what grade of gas they have in it tho. The seats are very comfortable, and you do not feel cramped inside, even with the top up. This car did not have the wind screen, but the wind noise is really pretty low anyway. I like how the cd changer works. It doesnt have a cartridge or set of slots like most cd changers do. You slide in the cd on the front, just like it was a single cd player, then tell it which slot to store it in. I didnt turn up the stereo to see what it sounded like, but the display on it is nice.

Where oh where is mine???? :willy:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
ku4zs said:
I could have got a test drive, but my dealer has a manual and I have no practice driving a manual, but I got a ride at least. My driver knew of some side streets with nice rolling hills and pretty tight curves. I was really surprised at how well it handled curves at the speed he was going. Thought we were gonna slide off the road, but tires didnt make a whimper at all. Got plenty of stares from other drivers on the road.

I do not see why people complain about the 177 horsepower. I think this car has plenty of 'get up and go'. I am not sure what grade of gas they have in it tho. The seats are very comfortable, and you do not feel cramped inside, even with the top up. This car did not have the wind screen, but the wind noise is really pretty low anyway. I like how the cd changer works. It doesnt have a cartridge or set of slots like most cd changers do. You slide in the cd on the front, just like it was a single cd player, then tell it which slot to store it in. I didnt turn up the stereo to see what it sounded like, but the display on it is nice.

Where oh where is mine???? :willy:
Behind those of us with VINs.:lol:

And we are still waiting too!:willy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts