·
Registered
260 Posts
Ordered

The woman will not be happy...oh well, my car will be:thumbs:

·
Registered
208 Posts
What's the price on this? I've looked all throughout the thread and somehow must've missed it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
...and the RPI exhaust and IC are awesome !! :)

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Eloy!!!

Make some DPs man!!! You got a market here!!:willy:

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Damn it!!!

Now that Im about to pay this bad boy off, Id seriously go RPI for my I/C and DP since I already know how well made your stuff is. I remember a few years back you taking me on a test drive on a modded out Sky and i felt i was gonna @"$() myself. I hear ya buddy, times suck for certain mod markets right now. I man can hope!! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Now that Im about to pay this bad boy off, Id seriously go RPI for my I/C and DP since I already know how well made your stuff is. I remember a few years back you taking me on a test drive on a modded out Sky and i felt i was gonna @"$() myself. I hear ya buddy, times suck for certain mod markets right now. I man can hope!! :banghead:
Haha, and I didnt even take you on the fast cars we had here. We need to up your tolerance levels :)

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Still get compliments on the looks and sound.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I thought you totaled your car? Did you bring that beauty back??
I rebuilt it, and and had 2 collitions since....i have some luck, and still on the road.

·
7,051 Posts
Make some DPs man!!! You got a market here!!:willy:
I'm sure the RPi exhaust system works well just with any other down pipe that is manufactured for our cars (Werks or Solo).
I have the RPi GT exhaust with the Werks high flow Cat that creates a super-sound-altogether.... :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
61 - 77 of 77 Posts