Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Sky-ites(?), I'm renewing my search again. If any of you have a used or better RPI GTS exhaust system you want move to a new home let me know
(assuming you don't want retail like the last one I found):banghead:

Thanks, Dave:cheers:

·
7,036 Posts
Hello, Sky-ites(?), I'm renewing my search again. If any of you have a used or better RPI GTS exhaust system you want move to a new home let me know
(assuming you don't want retail like the last one I found):banghead:

Thanks, Dave:cheers:
Good and better exhaust systems are hard to find.... :)
I was lucky enough to find the RPI GT version 2 year ago, brand new from a member on here.... Good Luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I thing that was the last one they had, it was their display RPI GT exhaust model..... :cheers:

When I called them, there was more then one unit available. Dan (I think that was his name) said something about having a few of them. Mine was not a display model, but brand spanking new out of the box. I was just so pumped to get my hands on one of them for such a great price.

It's a long shot, but better to go straight to the horse's mouth and see what's available!

·
Registered
324 Posts

My RPi GT exhaust cold start and a few revs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just picked up their very last GT for $620 shipped. They may still have a GT-S available.

·
7,036 Posts
I just picked up their very last GT for $620 shipped. They may still have a GT-S available.
I don't know.... For some reason they keep saying "the last" RPi GT exhaust system sold. Then some one will post a few months later that they just bought the last.... :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't know.... For some reason they keep saying "the last" RPi GT exhaust system sold. Then some one will post a few months later that they just bought the last.... :lol:

Well im hoping they do the same for the GTS, i just love the stock square!

·
Registered
62 Posts
When I called, he asked if I wanted the GT or GT-S, so I'm inclined to say that they at the very least have a set of the GT-S tips.

By the way, I installed my RPi GT exhaust last night in my garage. Holy crap does it sound nice. Sounds similar to my TT 3000GT (6G72 3.0L V6) with a 3" GReddy exhaust. Deep and rumbly, nice deep idle note, not annoying when cruising, and loud at WOT.

Build quality of the exhaust was unlike anything I'd seen before. It came flawless from RPi.

·
7,036 Posts
When I called, he asked if I wanted the GT or GT-S, so I'm inclined to say that they at the very least have a set of the GT-S tips.

By the way, I installed my RPi GT exhaust last night in my garage. Holy crap does it sound nice. Sounds similar to my TT 3000GT (6G72 3.0L V6) with a 3" GReddy exhaust. Deep and rumbly, nice deep idle note, not annoying when cruising, and loud at WOT.

Build quality of the exhaust was unlike anything I'd seen before. It came flawless from RPi.
I've said this before: RPi exhaust systems are the best made for our Kappa's... Second to none! IMHO :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts