1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey, Brentil or Kappaman is there a way someone can update the "normal" FAQ?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That can only be done by mods, what parts are you wanting updated? I don't look in those very often so I don't know off hand what needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
623 Posts
brentil said:
That can only be done by mods, what parts are you wanting updated? I don't look in those very often so I don't know off hand what needs to be fixed.
Well the pricing info, and option packages (option versus standard) need to be updated, the data is a but old. Also color info and spoiler info could be added.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DuSpinnst said:
Well the pricing info, and option packages (option versus standard) need to be updated, the data is a but old. Also color info and spoiler info could be added.
Thanks, I'll try to update it if I have some free time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
No Sky customer orders taken by one owner of 3 Saturn Stores

I went to my local Saturn dealer to see what they knew about the Sky, and the details about ordering. I was surprised that they will not except orders from anyone.They expect 6 cars (two for each store) and will sell them @ MSRP first come, first served. They expect a lot less hassle for themselves and their customers that way. It will be interesting to see how that works out for them.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Chip said:
I went to my local Saturn dealer to see what they knew about the Sky, and the details about ordering. I was surprised that they will not except orders from anyone.They expect 6 cars (two for each store) and will sell them @ MSRP first come, first served. They expect a lot less hassle for themselves and their customers that way. It will be interesting to see how that works out for them.
how can they expect less hassel for the customers, are you going to sit at the dealer and wait on the sky to come in? or will he call you and make sure it isn't sold until you arrive? it does not seem fair to do that to me...
first come first served should be the people that put their deposits down first...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Northern Sky said:
My Northern Sky will be Chille pepper red, two tone leather Red & Black with Black top.

Base equipment and limited slip diff.

I have not seen the order guide or a real car (In person).:banghead:
We in Canada have no price yet so I'm playing the waiting game.
The limited slip is standart equipment here:)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Northern Sky said:
what else can you tell me about the Canada orders?
Here is what I have:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fact ot Fiction?

Was told that of the 66 Canadian Saturn dealership each will get 5 Sky.
and the Canadian orders will be made before the American ones.
If this is true I will have one of 10 cars in Saskatchewan and the only one for over 300 KM.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Northern Sky said:
If this is true I will have one of 10 cars in Saskatchewan and the only one for over 300 KM.
Don't count on it:cool:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Northern Sky said:
I think there will be 500 for Canada. Saturn of Regina is getting 6. I doubt if Saskatoon will get any...but I could be wrong.

You and I will have mighty rare vehicles around these parts.

I got Yellow...you?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
My Bad...Saskatoon is also getting 5

·
Registered
55 Posts
what the mrsp in Canada?

black onyx red leather ,mags al,35,500 $

montreal

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
chyno said:
what the mrsp in Canada?

black onyx red leather ,mags al,35,500 $

montreal
$31,665.00

·
Registered
245 Posts
I live in BC but my order is placed with my dealer in Calgary... where did you hear that canadian orders are being made first? Because some people in the US on here are recieving their cars in the next week or two, and I still have 2 months to wait :willy:

and my dealer is getting 8, I am number 6.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Allocations

My neighbor ordered a sky from a dealership in Jacksonville. Was told they are #6 in line, also told them that the dealership is getting 2 Sky's per allocation. What kind of time line is that?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts