Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good dinner with some GREAT Sky owners tonight. Can you guess who they are?

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Qwack, it was a pleasure to meet you!! We had a fantastic time at dinner and the picture looks great.:thumbs: We will definitely have to meet up again when we are in your area.

I love how our Skys bring us together! Can't wait to do it again.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
OkayI give up

Who is who in the table pic going from left to right?... Skip....TwoTeeth was asking, yall know how female dogs are....:lol: :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who is who in the table pic going from left to right?... Skip....TwoTeeth was asking, yall know how female dogs are....:lol: :)
OK, Skip...since I like you. :D

From left to right...a couple of Midnight Blue owners that haven't joined the forum yet. (He'd give you a run for joking around, Skip), Aggie Sky and her husband, TexSon and his wife, and ummm...me.

I always find it amazing that every time I meet a Sky owner (or Sol owner, for that matter), we have a great time and we always have so many things in common (besides the car) and enjoy the company, even if we come from different backgrounds and may have different plans in life. ohhh...waxing philosophical tonight...must be because the Mets lost.:banghead:

·
Registered
131 Posts
That looks like you guys had alot of fun....anytime any sky owners are Houston let me know. I think it would be fun to meet for dinner and compare notes on the car.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Qwack,

Thanks for getting us all together! We had a great time and really enjoyed meeting you! It is a lot of fun meeting other Sky owners and getting to know them. It is especially fun when it involves good food! Thanks again Qwack!:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts