Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any SKY's in the or surronding area of San Antonio, Tx??

·
Registered
72 Posts
AggieSky has a chili pepper red in San Antonio. I'm about 4 hours away in Bryan/College Station.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your feedback! Anyone know of a Sky trip coming up in TX? I saw one that happened back in August in Austin. Wish I had my Sky then!

Hope everyone had a lovely SKY weekend!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm in San Antonio - received my car about a month ago. I am definitely interested in central Texas drive!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Up here at Fort Hood. I spent 2 weeks down there back in July sorry if I missed you.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm in Beaumont. Will be going to SA Oct. 17-20 for a business meeting.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Qwack - PM me if you want to meet for dinner while you are in town. My husband and I grew up outside of Beaumont. :D

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I am in SA as well. Haven't checked the board for awhile, busy with work and my Vette. I wouldn't mind getting the SA Skys together. Lets set up a supper or weekend meet.:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
A SA Sky get together sounds great - count me in!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sounds great! I'll PM you closer to time, Aggie Sky. And would love to meet you, too, TexSon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
It would be great to meet up! Looking forward to it. :D

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Okay, just put out where and when. Have a couple of things in October, especially around the 14th, but let's see what we can work out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm in Austin and was on the Sol/Sky run back in August. It was well worth the heat we had to put up with. I'm definitely interested in a Central/South Texas meet. Keep me in the loop.

Jim

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kerrville

Kerrville Texas checking in.....and ready to meet up. Texson and I did a Hill Country drive this summer...only the 2 of us but still a wonderful drive. :lol: Sheryl

1 - 20 of 91 Posts