Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some I couldn't get to on thursday but Thanks to someone on the Solstice forum (who has access but I won't post name so he doesn't get PM'd to death :) :) ) he looked these up for me but I didn't have time to post before I left on Friday. So here they are.

Kathy

HKFVSQJ- sasimmons68 - #3000 Aceppted by production control 9/6/06
KKFP2G- itbeme - #3400 Broadcast, TPW 9/25/06

KGRWQ8-sarnold - "Produced & shipped 9/15/06" CONGRATS !!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Deluke,

I'm new to the forum and I was hoping you could add me to your event code updates.
My order # is KKCNHJ and was at 2000 on 8/28.
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deluke,

I'm new to the forum and I was hoping you could add me to your event code updates.
My order # is KKCNHJ and was at 2000 on 8/28.
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
The list is for people who's dealerships won't give them info. And the list is limited. I don't look them up my Pontiac dealers does so i could only ask him to do a certain amount. So if you can't get updateds from you dealer send me a PM. Because if I don't get replies from people on the list with a simple thank you they come off the list. I would rather do for people who need and appreciate it. a few might be off the list for this week.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Deluke you I really appreciate you listing the codes for us but since I don't think I'm going to see any movement on my order inthe foreseeable future you could put someone else in my place for the time being. Everyone should have the opportunity for a litle piece of mind and the excitement of anticipation your post brings. Thanks again. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Deluke you I really appreciate you listing the codes for us but since I don't think I'm going to see any movement on my order inthe foreseeable future you could put someone else in my place for the time being. Everyone should have the opportunity for a litle piece of mind and the excitement of anticipation your post brings. Thanks again. :cheers:
I don't want your order to get lost. What I'll do is try to get to it every couple weeks if I need to put someone else on. Thanks. Nice of you to offer.

I also have someone at the Solstice forum that will help me out with some if I ask him. But he can't do many so I try and give him some people who I can't get to.

But people who get there codes from the dealer shouldn't be asking so I can get to those who can't get info. It's hard everyone is so excited to get there car they want updates 3 times a week. But thats really uncalled for. But I can understand. I'm waiting for my GXP.:willy: :willy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts