Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally say in a Solstice at the Autoshow today. Didn't get too many Sol/Sky pics as there where buttloads of people (on a Friday at 11 am, go figure).

I am 6'2" with an inseam of 32" and with the seat all the way back, I had to fully extend my leg to push down on the clutch. A person with a 34" inseam should have no problem fitting in the car and operating the clutch.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good to know.. I'm 6'1 and 34, so in theory I should fit well..

Which is good.. cause otherwise my wife would take the car from me all the time.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
sky_vue said:
Good to know.. I'm 6'1 and 34, so in theory I should fit well..

Which is good.. cause otherwise my wife would take the car from me all the time.
I am 6'2" 32 looks like I"ll fit. I am working on losing the gut, will be more inspired when I xsee my SKY sitting in the garage, wow, goodbye extra pounds!!!!!!!~~

·
Registered
236 Posts
I watched the Detroit auto show on tv today and guess what- no mention of the Sky. Thye did ,dowever, have a brief look at a Solstice. Im pretty sure that the Sky was in the show ,Im just curious why they didnt show it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
rwood411 said:
I watched the Detroit auto show on tv today and guess what- no mention of the Sky. Thye did ,dowever, have a brief look at a Solstice. Im pretty sure that the Sky was in the show ,Im just curious why they didnt show it.
better for us! less people inline

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
rwood411 said:
I would guess because it's not new- it was at the Detroit show last year. The Solstice GXP, however, is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
sky_vue said:
Good to know.. I'm 6'1 and 34, so in theory I should fit well...
My wife and I both sat in a Solstice Friday at our local autoshow and we both fit just fine. I'm 6'1 with a 34" inseam, my wife is 5'2".

The Sky was there too (in Chili Pepper Red -- not sure whether we like it or no); and there was actually MORE room between the steering column and the center console than in the Solstice. But, of course, we couldn't sit in the Sky.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I got to sit in a Sky

I got to sit in a Sky and I am short and fat 5'7" 285 pounds, I fit fine, no problems there....I didn't feel cramped, and had no problems getting in or out...
the only problem I may have is because if the weight capacity rating of the Sky is the same as the Solstice I will have a hard time finding someone to ride with me...LOL

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
the only problem I may have is because if the weight capacity rating of the Sky is the same as the Solstice I will have a hard time finding someone to ride with me...LOL
What is the weight capacity??? :smash:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
What is the weight capacity??? :smash:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
According to the people on the Solstice forum, On the inside of the drivers door there is a sticker that states that the Combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed 160 kg or 353 lbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts