Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few members are really not happy with the car. I think they are the minority here. If you have received the SKY and have driven it through the break-in period (500 miles) tell me on a satisfaction rate of
1 (being Bad) to a 10 (beyond what I expected)
give the car a rating and a quick note:

SKY: 8....I can't wait to get in the car daily and It has been a joy to drive! Plenty of speed for me and get compliments on every trip out!

·
Registered
308 Posts
satisfaction =8

I would give it an 8 also.

I have not ridden the Harley since we got the Sky a couple weeks ago.
Every time we go out, we are complimented on the car. It is comfortable and just feels great to drive.

If someone was just reading threads on this forum, and didn't own a Sky, they might get the wrong idea that the car is not as good as it really is.:cool:

·
Registered
370 Posts
9 sounds right to me. I look forward to driving it. Its not perfect - but it is outstanding.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The 9 is a good number for me too. I can see myself falling just as hard for this car as I did the SC2. I had high expectations and they were met and after a month and 2,000 miles I still love to drive.

I expected some bad with the good and thus far it hasn't been as bad as prepared for, and as for good, I knew I would have fun with the car -- but I didnt think this much. So I'm pleasently surprised all around.

·
Registered
17 Posts
8 for us, if it was not for the rear wheel issue it would be a 9

·
Registered
18,521 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
A few members are really not happy with the car. I think they are the minority here. If you have received the SKY and have driven it through the break-in period (500 miles) tell me on a satisfaction rate of
1 (being Bad) to a 10 (beyond what I expected)
give the car a rating and a quick note:

SKY: 8....I can't wait to get in the car daily and It has been a joy to drive! Plenty of speed for me and get compliments on every trip out!
I am happy u came up with this survey...about time we see the positives...this forum does need to be balanced...thanks again

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I will also point out that YOU MUST OWN A SKY TO RATE IT.... :lol:

ishot3bucks - have you thought of doing a poll? If so, I can set it up for you if you want.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

Other than a couple minor things, I am completly satisfied with my car. the problems encounters have not been as bad as they have been with other cars I have bought, and this is the first car i have bought site unseen...
mainly I think this is a great commuter car and weekend car.. it makes the Drive to work in the morning less of a pain, and the drive home a Joy...
As someone put it, the Sky looks like it is smiling, well to me that is a compliment, it reflects on the driver every time he/she gets behind the wheel, a smile from ear to ear.....

·
Registered
277 Posts

All of my issues are resolved, and the treatment from the dealer was first class. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Stu's Sky said:

All of my issues are resolved, and the treatment from the dealer was first class. :thumbs:
Your 8 is worth a lot to me.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Hi all,

I might be one of the lucky few. I've had no problems what-so-ever with this car. My Sky has been perfect to me. I'm at 955 miles on the odometer. It's a daily driver, grocer getter, long-trip taker... Done it all so far, nothing but praise.

:cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rating

I am an owner of a silver pearl, manual, loaded SKY. Received it on March 25. I just love this car. It fits like a glove and handles fantastic. It could use more power but I already warned my family I will probably come home with my first speeding ticket drive the SKY. After driving it almost 800 miles on the worse roads in the nation, PA, I have absolutely not issues to complain about; considering the price. I rate it an 9 and DO NOT consider it a "Barbie" car like someone mentioned yesterday. He needs to get a life. Thanks and good luck to all future SKY owners. You will be impressed.:cheers:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would give my Pearl Silver Sky a 9 because the over all fit and finish is superior to the two 2003 Vipers and a 2005 C6 Corvette I have owned. The Sky is also vastly superior in quality of materials, comfort, and fit and finish to a Honda Accord 2003 coupe I had been leasing. My only gripes so far are the wheel well problem, the improper fitting weatherstrip on the trunk and most recently the chrome door sills started to lift up (adhesive tape is NOT the way to permanently attach things). I'm limiting my driving until the replacement fenders are installed. I don't want to ruin the tires.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I give Missy a 9.5 as there are just a few minor issues that if were designed just a little differently she could be a 10. I Love the car it is everything I have wanted in a car for a long time. :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KappaMan said:
I will also point out that YOU MUST OWN A SKY TO RATE IT.... :lol:

ishot3bucks - have you thought of doing a poll? If so, I can set it up for you if you want.

Go for it! I could not do it last night? It would not let me?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Your 8 is worth a lot to me.

Yeah, it is so easy to forget the bad stuff when you take it for a spin on a 75 degree day. Keep your fingers crossed that the issues are now behind me.:D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
Yeah, it is so easy to forget the bad stuff when you take it for a spin on a 75 degree day. Keep your fingers crossed that the issues are now behind me.:D

:agree: What he said. Fingers are crossed. :driving:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have to say 9.9. My only issue is that I need to sit up about 2-3 inches higher. I can resolve that myself and have all the materials (memory foam, black leather) to make a perfect cushion. This seat, as is, fits me perfectly and actually helps take away the pain of my sciatica. Maybe my doc can write me a prescription and I can take the car off my income tax LOL:lol: I love my car. I am at about 860 miles.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
11 - Without Question

Off the charts.... not a single issue. The car is a dude AND chick magnet. The ride is great, and if you have the CAI, the sound is "off the hook". Living in Los Angeles, I consistently drive with the top down and every Ferrari and Lambo... driving by stare, stare, stare. I still feel like a rock star!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.