Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will pick up our SKY 9:00am saturday. The WAIT is over after 116 days after image, and I'm apprehensive, I got so accustomed to the WAIT that this will be a change in behavior for me. We could have picked the car up on Wednesday, but it was 104 degrees and we decided to wait till the temp. went down, so our SKY has been sitting on the showroom floor for 3 days. I figured out how to post pics and will soon.........Maverick wants to thank the forum members for all there support and help over the past months.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Great news, Maverick! :thumbs: Can't wait to see pics. :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Now My Man yall be right careful profiling around town. We don't want yall ta be alosing your Pan. Nyuk, Nyuk.....Skip...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
WoooooHooo!! Great news for you -- Good to see it finally happen!!:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Great NEWS..... dont forget the pics.. and the ITS A SKY cigars.... sure, i will take one....SkyBaby-07... just fill it with cherry cavendish...LOLOL..... ENJOY

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

The Big Day is Here!!! THERE IS A ROAD OUT THERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Maverick said:
...and I'm apprehensive... We could have picked the car up on Wednesday...

Apprehensive? I'LL SAY!!!

You could have gotten the car three days earlier!!!

CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Congrats! Guess we won't be hearing from you for several days...you'll be too busy driving to let us all in on the new kid in town!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts