Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hadn't played with Locate a Vehicle on Saturn.com. Amazed to see 3 vehicles with VINs listed for our dealer! Called tonight and none of the 3 is ours. We had a delay ordering to catch the red leather, so that is understandable. Does anyone know when the vehicles are posted to the website? I wonder if they are posted when they ship. Also, would every vehicle ordered by the dealer get listed? For instance, ours should be built and hopefully shipped soon - am wondering if I'll see our VIN on the website? Meanwhile, we look forward to going to see the 3 once they arrive in Elk Grove. Two of the three are automatic - getting a black, red and white, "soon". :drool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I will have to check into that. My vin # is 100814. Was that one of them?

Just going crazy here.:willy:

Car shipped 3/22. Still waiting.:lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mglindo said:
I will have to check into that. My vin # is 100814. Was that one of them?
Sorry, your VIN not listed.
VIN: 1G8MB35B87Y100425 MSRP $26,645.00
VIN: 1G8MB35B67Y100343 MSRP $26,645.00
VIN: 1G8MB35B37Y100915 MSRP $26,125.00

Odd. Same exact Skys show up under Vacaville, Fairfield & Santa Rosa! Same owner? :confused:

·
Registered
198 Posts
That must be what they are doing. My dealership (Saturn of Concord, NC) shows 5 VINS. However, when I check the other area dealerships, they all show the same VINS. They all share the same owner.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SKY Sailor said:
We show three VIN's..but no SKY's.
Cheers,
Jill
Like your new moniker :jester:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
SKY Sailor said:
We show three VIN's..but no SKY's.
Cheers,
Jill
Me likes your new screen name!!! :thumbs: (I liked SKY Queen better!!! :eek: )

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
165 Posts
My GM said those are the three demos. Mine wasn't listed, either. And..it is here and waiting for me. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get these big shoes on the pedals LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
SKY Sailor said:
You just wanted a free t-shirt...lol
Cheers,
Jill
"SKY Sailor", sounds a lot like an expression used around Navy bases, "Hi Sailor", not that I was ever in the Navy. I like it though.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SKY Sailor said:
You just wanted a free t-shirt...lol
Cheers,
Jill
I think Sky Queen would have gotten me a Tee Shirt...:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
How... about......... THE ALL KNOWING SKY QUEEN!!! ok.. do i get one now?........ please Jill??? pretty please???????... ok.. i tried... SkyBaby-07

1 - 12 of 12 Posts