Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Did anybody catch the new Saturn commercial that features all of the new Saturn line up but features the Sky most as the centerpiece of the whole commercial. Really Neat!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes, caught it two weeks ago during survivor...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
just saw it FINNALY!! while watchen overhaulen

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Good slogan, good direction for the marque. I like it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Isn't it amazing that with the limited ads on this car it's so hot!

I want to know where all the buzz started from in the first place?

Was it the Auto shows?

I have only seen one Ad on TV with the Sky the same one posted on this thread but thats been it...haven't seen an ad on the Sky alone yet.

Could you have imagined if they went FULL BLOWN with the ads????

Man, I may not be getting my Sky! Thank god for lack of Ads...:)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I want my Sky! :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw a program about the hot new cars (mostly expensive) at the auto shows on the speed chanel this weekend. The sky was on there and they were talking about how great it was. Went car shopping with a friend on sat. (she's buying the ion) but we went to a lot of dealerships including pontiac. The salesmen there were tripping over each other to get close to my sky. Must have answered a hundred questions from salesmen and shoppers. One guy pulled in to see the car and was so disappointed to find out it wasn't for sale. Everywhere we went people stopped to stare. I am well known at my dealership but may be on my way to celebrity status. We were on the saturn lot for all of two mintues when people started flocking to the car!

Gotta get used to getting some attention if you are going to be a sky owner!:driving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.