Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im watching the emmy's and a saturn commercial came on. WOOHOO!!!! The commercial was a bunch of people saying "Thats a Saturn?!?" or "That can't be a Saturn!" It made me smile cuz thats what i said the first time i saw the sky. jus a random post.lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
Did you notice that as the Emmy's went on, each Saturn commercial shows more of the cars. Towards the beginning the commercial didn't show a Saturn at all and then now towards the end they are showing them all. There was a Red RedLine on one of them!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Im watching the emmy's and a saturn commercial came on. WOOHOO!!!! The commercial was a bunch of people saying "Thats a Saturn?!?" or "That can't be a Saturn!" It made me smile cuz thats what i said the first time i saw the sky. jus a random post.lol
Argh! I was watching SW: Episode II on Fox. :lol:

I have it on the Emmy's now and sure hope they show the commercial again!
Keepin' my eyes peeled...
:willy:

·
Registered
420 Posts
thanks Matman!

still no Saturn commercial....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you notice that as the Emmy's went on, each Saturn commercial shows more of the cars. Towards the beginning the commercial didn't show a Saturn at all and then now towards the end they are showing them all. There was a Red RedLine on one of them!!
OK I JUST SAW IT!!! they had a bunch of shots of the sky :). it was red and pretty much AMAZING!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have seen 2 Saab commercials w/ jet planes and such, but still no Saturn.

WTH! :confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Saw it... loved it!!! True to life!!! :jester:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That was My Sunni1 on the truck!!:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I saw it on the other fan forum...... Very cool commercial......

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've seen tons of ads with the SKY in them. My fiance watches Project Runway on Brave which Saturn sponsers (apparently the winner gets a SKY among other things) so they have an ad about every commercial break.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts