Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noted that the Solstice is available in one roof colour only. BLACK! Man would that Bluestone coloured Sky of mine look good with a tan roof.

My wish list is actually a Red Line Sky in Bluestone c/w the above mentioned tan roof. All the options as well of course.

Black roof or tan roof I am going to look so good in my Sky! Build it for me baby! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
A Tan Top will be available. :cheers: This has been revealed at the SKY Event in Columbia, SC. Top colors are going to be Black or Tan. Cloth Interiors will be Black or Tan and Leather interiors will be either All Black, Two Tone Black & Tan or Two Tone Black & Red. :cool: The dash will remain All Black for ALL combinations of interior colors, in other words no Red or Tan Dash... :eek:

Hope that helps!!!

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
No red dash, Mr. T will be furious!
Since the dash will be all black, just wondering if you do get the "black-tan, or black-red leather option, if the stering wheel will be all black (as the dash) or two-toned. Also, I thought the sky comes with leather period (no cloth option) since it's upgraded from the Sol. We should only have the option of colors of leather right?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Cloth is the base option.

You can see the steering wheel with the two-tone leather option on the Solstice. It's all black.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
doberman said:
No red dash, Mr. T will be furious!
Since the dash will be all black, just wondering if you do get the "black-tan, or black-red leather option, if the stering wheel will be all black (as the dash) or two-toned. Also, I thought the sky comes with leather period (no cloth option) since it's upgraded from the Sol. We should only have the option of colors of leather right?
There will be the two tone steering wheel with the two tone leather package, just no red or tan dash!!! :willy:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts