Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Yes see it in my rearview mirror when driving with top down. I think it is right purty to see the Saturn emblem in full color in the mirror. Skip... he notices small things because they add up to big things....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Oh not to worry about that . I hear it all the time That's a Saturn. Why yes it is thank you.....Skip....always trying to be polite even when asked the same question over and over.....:cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Opel 'Ghost'

Hey Skip,

do ya know iffen they'll deliver Opel 'Ghost' :confused: with thus cars shipped to us furin's here in Europe :D :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ghost.....

YES, I have often caught myself lookin' at the "Ghost" Wonder if they put it there intentionally so we could see when driving.

If it was intentional, why not add the color to the symbol on the steering wheel?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yep... me too.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I first noticed it sitting in my garage the first night I had the car -- I was programming the radio stations and listening to some MP3's getting the stereo set up. I have been afraid to mention it to my wife as she is pretty much convinced I am crazy as it is.... But yeah -- I kinda like "the ghost.":D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Me Three

Rick Tinley Park said:
I have been afraid to mention it to my wife as she is pretty much convinced I am crazy as it is.... But yeah -- I kinda like "the ghost.":D
:D I haven't mentioned it to my wife either, and she believes in ghosts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I was ok until you guys started this thing about the ghost. Now, every time I look in my rearview mirrow, all I see is that darn ghost.:willy:

·
Registered
203 Posts
At the risk of giving too many secrets away for those of us still waiting for our sweethearts, are you refering to the Saturn logo that is "pulled" by the night time rear view mirror setting?

(Yeah, I suspect this is a rhetorical question, but I am unafraid of making a fool out of myself so others might learn.)

·
Super Moderator
11,497 Posts
Yep. During the day with the top down that sucker almost looks like it is ON the rearview mirror. I think it is very cool and wouldn't surprise me if its placement was to do just that.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Robotech said:
Yep. During the day with the top down that sucker almost looks like it is ON the rearview mirror. I think it is very cool and wouldn't surprise me if its placement was to do just that.
Better yet -- on my way home this evening I was driving into the sun and teh red background on our Ghost was just beautiful in the mirror.... I love the way Saturn brought the car color down into the car and with the ghost it shows there too...:thumbs: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
michigan_sky_guy said:
Has anyone else noticed the Saturn 'ghost' when driving their SKY?:lol:

I'll give my answer after a few guesses....
So did we all do right or what? ...Forum people notice the little things...Skip.....everybody give themselves a pat on the back......:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
This was on IMDB ...

Another PG-13 thriller is slated for M. Night Shyamalan: It is rumored that Shyamalan is currently at work on a new film which involves yet another child actor posing as a supernatural connection to the world beyond. Plot leaks indicate the story revolves around a young boy who can see the ghostly marques of Saturn and Pontiac convertibles in his rearview mirror. The extraordinary boy then aptly predicts that the cars for the phantom marques belong to will cause chilling effects as all other drivers on the road find themselves forced to turn and stare as they pass.

Speculations are still sketchy at this time but the films poster tag line is rumored to be "Is That a Saturn?" and filming should be complete by Summer 2008.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Skip said:
So did we all do right or what? ...Forum people notice the little things...Skip.....everybody give themselves a pat on the back......:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Yup... this was easier than I though. The day/night mirror tilt feature puts the red logo floating in my line of sight....

·
Registered
351 Posts
If it was intentional, why not add the color to the symbol on the steering wheel?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that myself.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
PieintheSky said:
If it was intentional, why not add the color to the symbol on the steering wheel?

I was wondering about that myself.[/QUOTE]
RUMOR MILL:skep:
The Logo without the color (as on your steering wheel and wheel hubs) will replace the saturn logo - eliminating the red.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts